Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

original? danziger TK

Article about: Name: dz skull.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 100.8 KB  ID: 855645 class= thumbnail style= float:CONFIG /> hi guys im on the fence about this he wants 75 dollars, and if it is original

Default original? danziger TK

original? danziger TKoriginal? danziger TK

hi guys im on the fence about this he wants 75 dollars, and if it is original i think its worth it what do you guys think?

regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement original? danziger TK
    P
    Many

original? danziger TKoriginal? danziger TKoriginal? danziger TKThese are legion. I prefer themoriginal? danziger TKoriginal? danziger TKoriginal? danziger TKoriginal? danziger TKoriginal? danziger TK this way:

Could it be a Freikorps skull....
    Glenn

original? danziger TK
    Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Could it be a Freikorps skull....
    Glenn
    I have no idea. The first item is typical of those that did or did not come from the sandy pits of Brandenburg.

I was just there, in fact, and saw only tourists in endless columns with their iphones and or paper maps navigating through the rebuilt streets of the Prussian metropole.

woah so thats a buy then?

original? danziger TK
    Quote by DS pzkpfwIII View Post
    woah so thats a buy then?
    I am not really sure of your question.

As I have suggested, I, myself, prefer a different type of item, especially when it is still attached to a cap and hence the mystery about its purpose is less obvious.

The badge you enclose is or is not extracted from a Berlin and or Brandenburg construction site in the time since 1990.

I have seen so many of these sandy badges that I have grown dubious, myself.

But as one says: to each, his own.....

well its only 75 dollars (and i say only because i have seen these go for 150 dollars and even higher )so it seems to me i ts a good price for an original danziger, im happy as long as it is original

regards

original? danziger TKoriginal? danziger TKoriginal? danziger TKoriginal? danziger TKQK.pdforiginal? danziger TKoriginal? danziger TKoriginal? danziger TKoriginal? danziger TKoriginal? danziger TKoriginal? danziger TK
    Quote by DS pzkpfwIII View Post
    well its only 75 dollars (and i say only because i have seen these go for 150 dollars and even higher )so it seems to me i ts a good price for an original danziger, im happy as long as it is original

regards

Ask Mr. Carlsson. What I am saying is simple: I am not 100% convinced that it is original.

I would spend more for an example like my own, and I would then be free of doubt.

The dubious bargain is always more expensive than the costly original.

It is that type from the "Berlin hoard", some like them, some don't. I am among the ones that like them. They are copies from this type but this one I like It.
    If you want a guaranteed original, one I have a set in the sale section with It's eagle, and It's a real bargain.

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    It is that type from the "Berlin hoard", some like them, some don't. I am among the ones that like them. They are copies from this type but this one I like It.
    If you want a guaranteed original, one I have a set in the sale section with It's eagle, and It's a real bargain.
    Well, then, if Mr. Carlsson likes it, then so do I. However, I have never seen exactly this identical badge on an SS cap and have thought same to be located there since prior to May 1945.
    Rather, buy Mr. Carlsson's and you will be better off, for sure.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast