Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

original or fantasy?

Article about: is this an original or fantasy?

?

Default original or fantasy?

is this an original or fantasy?original or fantasy?original or fantasy?original or fantasy?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement original or fantasy?
    P
    Many

Hi , it is a rough cast fantasy item in my opinion. I have never seen anything like it. Leon.

4th reich!....

An absurd (and ugly) fantasy piece combining an SS Death's Head with a police national emblem.

Zsilie,where do you get all this junk from.hope you are not spending your money on all this crap.

Looks like the scull has wings. Maybe it will do us a favor and fly far, far away never to return. Undoubtably top ten worst fantasy items ever made with a casting job just as horrible.

Ridiculous. I highly recommend studying original insignia first, studying/researching the subject you intend to collect...This way you are armed with knowledge when going about a purchase...glad you checked here first.
    cheers, Glenn

Zsillie........I give you this warning!!... KNOCK IT OFF!!.....after many repeated posts of real or fake...and I advised you myself to make use of the threads on the forum...this is becoming more than ridiculous and waste of time...mostly ours and its not funny anymore. Out of generosity of some of our senior collectors has taken the time and patience to help you in all areas of the forum you posted all these "trinkets".....Your forum posts are being monitored and I see an early exodus for yourself if you feel you need to argue the point. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Zsillie........I give you this warning!!... KNOCK IT OFF!!.....after many repeated posts of real or fake...and I advised you myself to make use of the threads on the forum...this is becoming more than ridiculous and waste of time...mostly ours and its not funny anymore. Out of generosity of some of our senior collectors has taken the time and patience to help you in all areas of the forum you posted all these "trinkets".....Your forum posts are being monitored and I see an early exodus for yourself if you feel you need to argue the point. Regards Larry
    What a muscular and pleasing defense of our living space from intrusion and chaos. That's a very ugly fake, which befouls the biotope of more "scull" mania in Feinzink, and depresses and confuses people.
    Larry C is a champion of sanitation and public health, and we salute him.

original or fantasy?This is a real "scull."

- - Updated - -

original or fantasy?This is a real SS man. I wonder where his "scull" got to, but I think he was executed for war crimes, perhaps?

Andreas will tell us.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast