Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original SS eagle and skull?

Article about: hi I cant tell if these are real or not, the prongs are all bent out and the skull is marked RZM on the back, the story that come with these is they were taken of a dead SS war hero but agai

Default Original SS eagle and skull?

hi I cant tell if these are real or not, the prongs are all bent out and the skull is marked RZM on the back, the story that come with these is they were taken of a dead SS war hero but again that is just a story

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original SS eagle and skull?
    P
    Many

?

Both look like fakes to me eagle lacks detail to the head and the prongs look wrong, and it looks like the skull is smiling along with the odd markings, just my opinion

Quite fake, I am sorry to say. Do look at the real things we've got here. We have many examples of authentic badges.

Original SS eagle and skull?Not fake.

I see thank you very much

Original SS eagle and skull?Original SS eagle and skull?Not fake.

Quote by Richtofen View Post
    I see thank you very much
    What I show is, of course, not enough for you, but it gives you some idea, especially with the Totenschaedel, i.e. the skull thingy.

I do not remove my badges from my caps, but tall stories of perished SS men and their badges are usually just a bunch of bunk.

Original SS eagle and skull?Original SS eagle and skull?Dr. CMH gave us this nice, clear picture of a real Neusilber Hoheitszeichen from his very fine collection.

Original SS eagle and skull?Original SS eagle and skull?Original SS eagle and skull?Original SS eagle and skull?Original SS eagle and skull?Original SS eagle and skull?Original SS eagle and skull?Original SS eagle and skull?Original SS eagle and skull?Original SS eagle and skull?Original SS eagle and skull?Original SS eagle and skull?...or.....

As stated by FB look through the threads and you will be enlighten Sir.
    You will learn a great deal from the forum and it's members if you take this advice and the time to research your items.
    All the best to you
    Dave

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast