Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Possible Real Deschler M1/52 SS Visor Cap Insignia? Please share your thoughts.

Article about: This badge has been offered to me for sale. I'm not experienced with these eagles and trust the experts on this forum. These pics are all I can provide. Your knowledge and guidance are great

Default Possible Real Deschler M1/52 SS Visor Cap Insignia? Please share your thoughts.

This badge has been offered to me for sale. I'm not experienced with these eagles and trust the experts on this forum. These pics are all I can provide. Your knowledge and guidance are greatly appreciated. I'd like to own a SS visor eagle but am not certain these days with all the fakes. Fingers crossed. My thanks go out to the many fine collectors and their expert opinions.

Possible Real Deschler M1/52 SS Visor Cap Insignia? Please share your thoughts.Possible Real Deschler M1/52 SS Visor Cap Insignia? Please share your thoughts.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Possible Real Deschler M1/52 SS Visor Cap Insignia? Please share your thoughts.
    P
    Many

It's a obvious fake

compare...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Possible Real Deschler M1/52 SS Visor Cap Insignia? Please share your thoughts.  

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    It's a obvious fake
    Wow. Ridiculous. Awful. Appreciative. Back to the drawing board. Thank you kind Sir!