Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Rare Danziger skull.

Article about: There's a lot of "early design" skulls out there, I think I recognized almost 20 variants till this day.

Default Rare Danziger skull.

Hi Sid
    I think we have same skulls
    Thanks for information but i collecting mainly dugs( for simply reason they are orginal) and I think i have almost all variants
    Pls compare our skulls
    P.S I appreciate your help Sid
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rare Danziger skull.   Rare Danziger skull.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare Danziger skull.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Rare Danziger skull.

It's indeed the same type, but yours is very ugly ;-)

Sid words very ugly in this case minds -many years in ground+natural patin+historical batlefield place+mine knowledge who was fihting=heritage+orginality
    Shiny gut lookong skull for novice collector its of course natural choice but thei recive skull from unamed place cleaned WD 40 and they never will know for sure is this orginal or not he he he
    Esspecialy if they sometimes see on internet skulls like this one posted here for 5$
    Of course I saw much better copies...........................
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rare Danziger skull.  

Rare Danziger skull.Rare Danziger skull.Rare Danziger skull.My object in its beauty and ugliness all rolled into one.

Rare Danziger skull.Rare Danziger skull.Rare Danziger skull.Rare Danziger skull.Rare Danziger skull.Rare Danziger skull.Rare Danziger skull.Rare Danziger skull.Rare Danziger skull.Rare Danziger skull.Rare Danziger skull.I am fond of such Danziger items.

The variety is far more interesting to me than the putative variations in the RZM marks of the later type.

Friedrich more caps pls?

Rare Danziger skull.Rare Danziger skull.Rare Danziger skull.Voila. You cannot say that I do not love you all out there. Happy Valentine's day with old hats.

- - Updated - -

Quote by Stirlitz wiedzial View Post
    Sid words very ugly in this case minds -many years in ground+natural patin+historical batlefield place+mine knowledge who was fihting=heritage+orginality
    Shiny gut lookong skull for novice collector its of course natural choice but thei recive skull from unamed place cleaned WD 40 and they never will know for sure is this orginal or not he he he
    Esspecialy if they sometimes see on internet skulls like this one posted here for 5$
    Of course I saw much better copies...........................
    not good that one.

Rare Danziger skull.Rare Danziger skull.Rare Danziger skull.Rare Danziger skull.Rare Danziger skull.Rare Danziger skull.

Fantastic early pics of Hitlers bodyguard and Seep Dietrich

?

I cant help thinking about earlier skull designs and the lineage of the 'Danzig' skull, which shows a greater similarity to what went before than does later versions of the infamous skull design.

Skulls from a time now long gone and overshadowed by later event.

Compare these to the 'Danzig' skull design

A different smaller skull

Even smaller skull on the visor cap and sadly difficult to make out in the pic

Finally this one

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast