Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Real SS cap?

Article about: I have been browsing an internet market like website and have stumbled upon this supposedly 8th SS Kavalerie Korps which does seem real, however I'm not that familiar with SS items, can anyo

?

Default Real SS cap?

I have been browsing an internet market like website and have stumbled upon this supposedly 8th SS Kavalerie Korps which does seem real, however I'm not that familiar with SS items, can anyone confirm its authenticity? Many thanks

Real SS cap?Real SS cap?Real SS cap?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real SS cap?
    P
    Many

No, this cap is not authentic. It appears made from the Bundeswehr signals cap. Or whatever, but an SS cap it is not.

This is a grey SS peaked cap.Real SS cap?Real SS cap?Real SS cap?Real SS cap?

At the risk of becoming lost in picayune details: the cap cover is Bw light grey in the modus after the 1960s.
    Also, note the Paspel on the top and bottom of the Muetzenbesatz, and the manner in which it differs from my examples,
    since the velvet (and it is not Lindensamt, as it should be...) is lumpy and does not fit properly.....Real SS cap?Real SS cap?

Velvet band of Lindensamt.Real SS cap?Real SS cap?Real SS cap?Real SS cap?Real SS cap?Real SS cap?

That being said, there are authentic army caps with a black velvet band and so forth, and so on.

It is also true that black velvet bands were add to enlisted SS caps and so forth.

But none of these facts operate in the above case of stinker hood. Pfui.

Sorry to disappoint, but when it comes to the renowned "colored pipes," be prepared for heart break and humiliation....

Field grey looks like this:Real SS cap?Real SS cap?Real SS cap?Real SS cap?Real SS cap?Real SS cap?Real SS cap?Real SS cap?Real SS cap?Real SS cap?

Whoever posted this cap for sale is either totally ignorant or a liar and thief. My vote is for the latter In my many years of collecting(61), I have only encountered three color piped gray SS caps. Two were not for sale and I bought the third. a gray piped cap for staff of the RFSS.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Here is a real cap with Waffenfarbe. Courtesy Whammond. Real SS cap?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Here is a real cap with Waffenfarbe. Courtesy Whammond. Real SS cap?
    It is not mine, mind you. I had two, which I dumped just because of this unending story and because of the peanut gallery.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast