Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Replica totenkopf?

Article about: Hi. I just stumbled upon this cap skull, and since it looks way better than any other reproduction I've seen, I thought of asking what do you guys think about it.

Default Replica totenkopf?

Hi.

I just stumbled upon this cap skull, and since it looks way better than any other reproduction I've seen, I thought of asking what do you guys think about it.

Replica totenkopf?Replica totenkopf?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Replica totenkopf?
    P
    Many

It is a casting of what was a " lower case 5 / moustache " reproduction to begin with . Really bad one ..

An awful thing. Repugnant.

Replica totenkopf?Replica totenkopf?Replica totenkopf?Replica totenkopf?Replica totenkopf?Replica totenkopf?Replica totenkopf?Replica totenkopf?Replica totenkopf?Replica totenkopf?Replica totenkopf?Replica totenkopf?Replica totenkopf?Replica totenkopf?Replica totenkopf?Replica totenkopf?Replica totenkopf?You want something like this.

Mostly Telesmanich photos, and some of mine.

- - ------- - -

Use the Telesmanich war booty site as reference. Or use our site as reference. God knows, we engage this issue once an hour.

Do keep my pictures or our pictures and use them for reference. You will be less disappointed in life. The ruins of the runes and the dumb Totenschaedel grin
    drive out all joy, that's for sure.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-14-2016 at 08:23 PM.

Thanks. I got this practically free so it's no loss.

Quote by Blitzvogel View Post
    Thanks. I got this practically free so it's no loss.
    At least that is the only thing going for it. Did you use our search engine before posting this?
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    At least that is the only thing going for it. Did you use our search engine before posting this?
    I did, I've been using this site for years. My eye for this kind of stuff isn't that great tho, and since there's so many different versions and variants in this field I found it hard to figure out myself. I originally bought this believing it was a replica, since it looked to me to be the best looking replica ever (You wouldn't believe what kind of crap re-enactor stores sell). But since to me it looked so nice I thought maybe it could even be original. But nope.

Good luck. The search for truth about "sculls" usually ends in the dark. Replica totenkopf?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-15-2016 at 10:22 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast