Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

RZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn Totenkopf Cap insignia

Article about: by ToddMalnar Thanks for all the input everyone, but I can't take the credit for the excellent photos. The totenkopf isn't in my collection yet, but, having brought it to the forum I can saf

Default RZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn Totenkopf Cap insignia

Hello, I was hoping for some opinions on this totenkopf cap device. Thanks

Todd

RZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insignia

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insignia
    P
    Many

I also want one
    Jedem das Seine

Thanks for the nice images. This one appears to have been cleaned.

Nice early piece.

RZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaSomething similar in situ

Thanks to Todd for his skilled photography as well as placing the object against a background that augments the badge.

- - ------- - -

RZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaWe get too much of this kind of thing which distracts more than it informs.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-03-2014 at 02:43 AM.

RZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaRZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohn  Totenkopf Cap insigniaThe Pepera badges now dispersed....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-03-2014 at 02:38 AM.

?

What a nice Deschler skull!

And this thread contrasts with the odd and misleading ones that try the patience of the leadership here.
    These images are well portrayed, informative and helpful to anyone who might look at them.

Thanks for all the input everyone, but I can't take the credit for the excellent photos. The totenkopf isn't in my collection yet, but, having brought it to the forum I can safely say that it soon will be. I'm just going to have to work some extra OT.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast