Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Skull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions please

Article about: Demand totally outstrips supply and ignorance about same makes the issue all the more problematic.

kc1
    ?

Default Skull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions please

At the risk of FB's wrath look at these please
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Skull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions please   Skull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions please  

Skull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions please   Skull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions please  

Skull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions please   Skull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions please  

Skull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Skull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions please
    P
    Many

Default re: Skull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions please

Both wellknown repro's , I'm afraid ;
    the Moustache - lower cased " 5 " skull ,
    + THIS is the classical RZM40 pidgeonhead .
    It's a shame they call all repro eagles " pidgeonhead " these days ..

?

Winkleman is 100% correct Im afraid and he took the words out of my head when he said this is the infamous "moustache" skull and also the equallly famous "pigeon-head " eagle. Sorry ( if you lost good money) or great if you didnt buy it.Now you know. I'm no expert by any means but I DO know for sure these are bad right away.
    ~Dean

You had a lil better eye kc1 but still some to learn. I would suggest doing some reaserch on old threads on here.

Jeff

Also junk, dear friend, I am sorry to say. "Sculls" will suffocate all hope every time.Skull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions pleaseSkull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions pleaseSkull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions pleaseSkull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions pleaseSkull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions please

Don't they look nicer on these caps, where they should be?Skull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions pleaseSkull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions pleaseSkull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions pleaseSkull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions pleaseSkull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions pleaseSkull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions pleaseSkull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions pleaseSkull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions please

?

Here is my clear example of M 1/52 scull
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Skull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions please   Skull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions please  

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

or dees vone....Skull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions please

I asked the relevant people for a "scull" tutorial a long time ago, but those who really know have not proffered same, so this is another reason to be ambivalent about the whole thing. I will say, though, that the varia with the little Hoheitszeichen are just as numerous and perplexing as with "sculls," and I wager that the same applies to much of this insignia that defies the standardization mania that dominates this unhappy century because of the ill effects of too much graduate management education as well as weak minds. Mr. Dimas' badge is a nice one. I went by the place where Deschler today stands in Munich on the way to the airport. One day I shall have actually to ask them if their company records survived somehow, but someone who actually lives in Europe should do so. Their present locale is not far from the former Muenchen airfield at Riem.Skull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions pleaseSkull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions please which one passes on the way to the present big airport where I spend much of my working life.

The German dagger site had a tutorial on these badges, but since they cause so much ill will and bad behavior, I can understand that those who know something of merit whereby, do not want to touch the stuff with a barge pole. Also, these images never can reveal enough, frankly.

A boring and fruitless subject.Skull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions pleaseSkull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions pleaseSkull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions pleaseSkull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions pleaseSkull M1/52 and eagle RZM 40 for opinions please

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast