Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Skull pin - fake?

Article about: I got this from someone who had several different pins, she claimed from her elderly neighbor. I have been informed that it is a replica, and am inclined to agree after trying to research it

csjudge
    ?

Default Skull pin - fake?

I got this from someone who had several different pins, she claimed from her elderly neighbor. I have been informed that it is a replica, and am inclined to agree after trying to research it. I am not a collector and honestly had no idea replicas existed until about an hour ago lol! Any information would be helpful, thanks so much.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Skull pin - fake?   Skull pin - fake?  

Skull pin - fake?  

2. # ADS

Your badge is indeed a reproduction.

Here is a real one.Skull pin - fake?Skull pin - fake?Skull pin - fake?Skull pin - fake?Skull pin - fake?Skull pin - fake?

We have a great deal of knowledge about these items here. You can examine the many threads at your leisure. This object causes much mischief.

csjudge
    ?

Thank you so much! Have a great day!

Quote by csjudge View Post
    Thank you so much! Have a great day!
    You are welcome. I am sorry to impart unpleasant news, but such is the norm when it comes to these things. There are not many real ones, and the clamor for them
    is intense.

?

Quote by csjudge View Post
    I got this from someone who had several different pins, she claimed from her elderly neighbor. I have been informed that it is a replica, and am inclined to agree after trying to research it. I am not a collector and honestly had no idea replicas existed until about an hour ago lol! Any information would be helpful, thanks so much.
    I am still learning but it appears to me to be cast and the pins look pretty clunky.