Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!

Article about: Hello to everyone. This is the first forum I have joined. I have been researching these type if insignia for quite some time now, and in doing so the internet has shown a few Forums to get s

Just to add, that as far as I am aware and I would not claim to know it all there was no camo backed SS variation ever produced during the period and only those produced by fakers are known.

Luftwaffe camo backed eagles are known and here is one from a well known dealers site along with some other Luftwaffe eagles from my collection and if you notice none of them exhibit the elongated head and last tail feather that yours have.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!   SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!  

SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!  
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look! 
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!
    P
    Many

Thank you for your insight Jerry.

SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!Do compare.

SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!SS Allgemeine Cap Insignia, Please look!...with this.

- - Updated - -

Do forgive the fleshy digits and dirty nails in the one image. They are not mine.

It was a very good day, when I found your threads FB. When I joined, I had hoped I would hear from you. Thank you for all of the input! I see exactly the problems now. The photos of Original items that you can display are simply amazing! The original Owner of the cap, has excepted it back! You really saved me on this one! During my search on the Web for information and photos, in the hope to confirm the cap was good, has gone the opposite direction. Very disappointing indeed. At least I know the Truth and the Fake piece of garbage will go in the trash were it belongs.

"excepted" means accepted, I think....

If this site and my collection have saved you some dough, then you might well consider a small contribution to this site and Adrian Stevenson's hard work here. I am here because of him, and he also protects my work from the harassment and hectoring that are the norm on all other sites. You will look in vain on other sites for much original material and useful expertise.

Disappointment and frustration are normal features of any attempt to collect SS material.

Donation? Excellent idea! OH... and thank you for the grammar fix. HA!

Quote by Kleindl View Post
    Donation? Excellent idea! OH... and thank you for the grammar fix. HA!
    I do not mean to extort money from you, but Adrian Stevenson works very hard for all of us; he has done so for years; and he is a good friend and mentor to me; and he has enough to concern himself with in real life without the need to keep tabs on all of us here, either.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast