Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS cap badge

Article about: Your absolutely right Kris, and i'm far from rich....very faaaaaaaaaaar....myself, sometimes you just want to have it,as i'm sure you know that feeling, and i know what you mean about havein

Default Re: SS cap badge

SS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgenothing found in some cold, God forsaken bog land here....no digging in mud, either. I am not sure I would manage well at my age, in fact.

But do not lest generalize about entire countries of any kind, since my own native land, far from Poland, mind you, in my youth was a hot house of fakers of all kinds....now all the stuff of legend.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-09-2011 at 05:45 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS cap badge
    P
    Many

SS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeSS cap badgeMy digging is here.....

Thanks FJ5, I thought it was suspect and thats why i posted it to try and gain some knowledge from people that do know..like yourself, and I'm sure there's alot of people that get caught out! Thanks for your reply,

all the best,

Phill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3