Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Cap Insignia -- Yiour Opinions Please

Article about: Hi All, I am not a collector of things SS and as a cosequence, have very little knowledge on the subject. Ergo, I an requesting your opinions of these badges please. Cheers MR Item 1. SS Cap

Default SS Cap Insignia -- Yiour Opinions Please

Hi All, I am not a collector of things SS and as a cosequence, have very little knowledge on the subject. Ergo, I an requesting your opinions of these badges please. Cheers MR

Item 1. SS Cap Eagle. Wrong wrong wrong but worth a look?

SS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions Please

Item 2. SS Cap Eagle. ?????????????????

Item 3. SS Skull. Looks ify to me but?????

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions Please
    P
    Many

Hi Michael, number 1 is bad, an old 1970's British made fake. The rest are good.

The skull is Belgian made. I have one and it is shown on the forum.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

All I can say is "Run!" where the first one is concerned.

Tom

Here is a link to the skull;

The Belgian made SS cap skull
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

SS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSome real SS Hoheitsabzeichen.

Well, What can I say???? Yet again, I am reminded why I just love this Forum!!! Prompt well educated responses. With regard to Item one, you have burst my bubble. I was covinced that it was an ultra rare British pre war export item? Crest fallen or what?
    Cheers to All for both your opinions and comments!!
    Regards and best wishes Michael R

SS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseSS Cap Insignia  --  Yiour Opinions PleaseWe love this forum, too, because Adrian and his lieutenants make it a wonderful place to be.

Hi Aid, Thank you for the information. Can you give me any idea of values please?
    Cheers Michael

Hi Tom, I alread have but I do like the detail!! With lugs like these, I am amased that they ever came onto the market unless they were aimed at re enactors??
    Thank you Michael R

I think the Hannah's Reich person had a Belgian cap badge on this site, if memory serves.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast