Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Cap Skull real or fake?

Article about: I was recently mailed a bunch of stuff from a vet I met while playing a veterans benefit. This was one of the pieces inside. I don't know much on how to authenticate these SS skulls,RZM 5/8,

?

Austin94, Relax.... There is a search device in the upper right hand corner to delve into past threads and discussions... Regardless of monetary loss or not... This tool can be very helpful... And.... You should "Thank" those who have more knowledge than yourself and be gracious for an answer..... IMHO....G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Cap Skull real or fake?
    P
    Many

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Austin94, Relax.... There is a search device in the upper right hand corner to delve into past threads and discussions... Regardless of monetary loss or not... This tool can be very helpful... And.... You should "Thank" those who have more knowledge than yourself and be gracious for an answer..... IMHO....G
    Thanks for the thanks, and thanks to all who shoulder this burden, which can get awfully heavy with such little pieces of metal.

Apropos the comment by Carlsson as this item being an "old fake," such fakes have existed since the 1960s at the latest, if not earlier....

I think the '5/8" item appeared in the 1970s, if memory serves.

Haha I'm not mad at all just making it clear i am not an idiot and dont buy expensive pieces I know nothing about, that's it, I don't know where the hostility came from, I got all the information I need thank you, this is a old repro sounds good to me.
    I appreciate all the feed back like I mentioned in the beginning.

?

Austin94.. We all and I stress ALL have had a starting point in this hobby... The very many before us and the many after we are gone... No offense was meant personally I assure you... TC and I look forward to many more posts if you decide to pursue collecting... Gwar
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Austin94.. We all and I stress ALL have had a starting point in this hobby... The very many before us and the many after we are gone... No offense was meant personally I assure you... TC and I look forward to many more posts if you decide to pursue collecting... Gwar
    Well said.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2