Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS metal cap skull and eagle opinions welcome

Article about: This is my first post,just registered,am a longtime member on gunboards.I have collected german guns and insignia for over 25 years,I buy from vets or there familys and have some picker frie

Default SS metal cap skull and eagle opinions welcome

This is my first post,just registered,am a longtime member on gunboards.I have collected german guns and insignia for over 25 years,I buy from vets or there familys and have some picker friends that run adds.Do these look ok?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS metal cap skull and eagle opinions welcome   SS metal cap skull and eagle opinions welcome  

SS metal cap skull and eagle opinions welcome   SS metal cap skull and eagle opinions welcome  

SS metal cap skull and eagle opinions welcome   SS metal cap skull and eagle opinions welcome  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS metal cap skull and eagle opinions welcome
    P
    Many

Hey. Welcome to the forum. I cannot comment on authenticity however an expert should be by shortly.

a few more pics,everything look original?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS metal cap skull and eagle opinions welcome   SS metal cap skull and eagle opinions welcome  

Thank you for the welcome Rockett I appreciate it!

Welcome to the forum!. I can t say for certain on the danziger's and button. The deschler and Overhoff skulls and eagles are good! IMO. Nice items congrats!!

Brian

Having trouble with pics,last skull

Yup another Deschler beauty! You sir have done WELL. the button and danziger's are ok too I m fairly certain. None of the danziger's skulls should b marked with an rzm possibly a ges gesh but no more. The detail are nice on them so I feel comfortable in saying all items are original. Seldom do we get results such as this in a skull thread. Usually ALOT of bad fakes. Hope spring anew gents! Thanks for sharing.

Brian

I do believe the makers of your eagles are both 155? The second two digit number is year of production.

Thank you Brian for the welcome and great info!Yes the eagles are 155/year,never noticed.The 42 dated eagle was on a hardshell p38 holster,I removed it and sold the holster.Always was scared to buy this stuff online,like you say a lot of fakes and some are pretty good,glad I was steered to this forum!I have lots of ss cloth I may post in the right section.

Thanks it's a pleasure to see genuine items and not have someone here asking what's it worth to flip them for a profit. You are a most welcome addition and you ll get along just fine here. Stick around lots of great folks to meet. Please do when time permits post up your other items, we always like seeing out of the woodwork collections. Kindest regards.

Brian

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    I can only echo Brian's comments, nice to see original items being posted here.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast