Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

SS Panzer crusher and D&S TK

Article about: Hey guys, considering this hat. The pins look wrong right from the get go for an M1/52 D&S. I have one with pins missing and it is a nice crisp attachment. These look sloppily put on. Th

?

Default SS Panzer crusher and D&S TK

Hey guys, considering this hat. The pins look wrong right from the get go for an M1/52 D&S. I have one with pins missing and it is a nice crisp attachment. These look sloppily put on. The detailing on the face looks good. The hat, i have no idea !!!!!!! My instinct is to stay away based on the TK alone. However, i have a set of insignia that would look great on this hat....opinions?
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Panzer crusher and D&S TK  SS Panzer crusher and D&S TK  SS Panzer crusher and D&S TK  SS Panzer crusher and D&S TK  SS Panzer crusher and D&S TK  SS Panzer crusher and D&S TK  SS Panzer crusher and D&S TK 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Panzer crusher and D&S TK
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Panzer crusher and D&S TK

Walk away.....

All bad. Made up from bits.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Default Re: SS Panzer crusher and D&S TK

Not your average obvious fake cap but still a fake IMO. Velvet is all wrong but the feldgrau trikot looks ok.

I don't know what to say about the lining, what on earth is going on there? Not good at all i.e. monkey business!

Had to look twice at the TK though and I'm still not 100% sure, prongs have been replaced for sure.

I'm with Ade, walk away unless you're into reenacting and it's very cheap.