Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS/panzer ? Skull

Article about: Hi , I've seen this skull advertised for sale on a relics site , the ad states that it was ground dug in the halbe forest Berlin and its described as an SS cap skull, I've had a look on the

This one is a one-looker original though.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS/panzer ? Skull
    P
    Many

Many thanks Sid , that's good to hear!

I have just purchased this one for £70 hope that sounds ok, would I be right in thinking this is an early 1930s cap skull?

SS/panzer ? SkullSS/panzer ? SkullSS/panzer ? SkullSS/panzer ? SkullSS/panzer ? SkullSS/panzer ? Skull
    Quote by Johndevon View Post
    I have just purchased this one for £70 hope that sounds ok, would I be right in thinking this is an early 1930s cap skull?
    Voila, as an orientation. As your fortunes grow, then you can buy the badges and the cap, too...!

Great collection you have

Great collection you have
    Thank you. I am partial to these badges, actually. All the fussing about the later badge and its variations I find more than peculiar.

I also like the look of these early badges, unfortunately I do not have the money to seriously collect SS items but to be able to add a couple of things to my collection is great and this skull was perfectly within my budget, I look forward to it arriving

I also like the look of these early badges, unfortunately I do not have the money to seriously collect SS items but to be able to add a couple of things to my collection is great and this skull was perfectly within my budget, I look forward to it arriving
    Good for you. I try to show the context of these things for the use of all. Happy collecting and happy budget. I have busted mine, in fact, and am in a deep hole.

yes I think we all buy things and realise the money wasnt there in the first place my budget is also extinct now but at least I have some nice things thank you for all the help and advice, happy collecting

I have some of these skulls here for sale now and then so you should keep an eye on the sale section too.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast