Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS/panzer ? Skull

Article about: Hi , I've seen this skull advertised for sale on a relics site , the ad states that it was ground dug in the halbe forest Berlin and its described as an SS cap skull, I've had a look on the

Default SS/panzer ? Skull

Hi , I've seen this skull advertised for sale on a relics site , the ad states that it was ground dug in the halbe forest Berlin and its described as an SS cap skull, I've had a look on the forum and online and I can't find anything that matches it, is this a modern creation or is it genuine? Any help much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Cheers John SS/panzer ? SkullSS/panzer ? Skull

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS/panzer ? Skull
    P
    Many

SS/panzer ? SkullYour badge in use on an SS cap.

Mr. Mint has made one of his compendiums for the variety of Danziger Totenschaedel, which originated in the old army prior to 1918, and which were recycled by the SS.

Thank you very much for your expert knowledge , I did wonder if this was possibly an early one, would you happen to no the maker of this skull? , fantastic cap by the way

Cheers john

Quote by Johndevon View Post
    Thank you very much for your expert knowledge , I did wonder if this was possibly an early one, would you happen to no the maker of this skull? , fantastic cap by the way

Cheers john
    I do not know the maker of this badge, as I have never removed it. Nearly all of these are unmarked in my experience, as the marking mania occurred later
    and in a different political and commercial environment than that prior to 1918.

Steinhauer und Lueck made one form of Danziger badge, in turn, used by the SS.

I do not collect regalia from the epoch prior to 1918, and I must defer to others.

I collect black SS caps with the early badges.

Thank you so much for all your information it's much appreciated

Cheers John

Quote by Johndevon View Post
    Thank you so much for all your information it's much appreciated

Cheers John
    I am happy to be of service.

Hi John, good luck with your prospective purchase.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks ade

I have never seen them with these attachments, the front has also weak details, I wonder If it's not artificialy aged?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS/panzer ? Skull   SS/panzer ? Skull  

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast