Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Skull for review

Article about: Thought to be an unmarked Deschler.What do you think? Thanks for looking.

speaking of the human head, aside from my wife, my favorite human head is hers, with her Tatar, Russian and Polish phrenology.

Listen to her sing rather than reading idiot skull threads. She will improve your mood, since she does so for me and how when I listen to her sing and also speak her cute Russo-Tartaro-Franconian German.

When I go to Wien, I shall throw flowers at her and not read dead head threads.SS Skull for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Skull for review
    P
    Many

I, too, would like to hear "drbill"s reasoning for declaring the original posted cap skull a Polish made fake...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Evidence and its opposite.SS Skull for reviewSS Skull for reviewSS Skull for reviewSS Skull for review

So what is her name? I should like to have a listen...

and, I guess, maybe the two persons, who drifted over here from the site I cannot abide, were in competition for the same bauble, with this unhappy upshot.

A lot of what goes on is a very cunning psy ops campaign to drive people away. It is not my thing, of course.

I do see the fact that the supply of real items is limited, but it would never occur to me to spread disinformation in order to dissuade and deter others from collecting.

Such a thing is repugnant. But just this very syndrome is widely followed by some, and, maybe, by many.....

Quote by 1 RNZIR View Post
    So what is her name? I should like to have a listen...
    Aida Garifullina
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Aida Garifullina
    Aida Garifullina.jpg
    Aida Garifullina in 2014
    Background information
    Birth name Aida Garifullina
    Born 30 September 1987 (age 29)
    Kazan, Russia
    Origin Russian
    Genres Opera and classic
    Instruments Vocals
    Labels Decca
    Website aidagarifullina.net

Aida Garifullina (born 30 September 1987) is a Russian operatic soprano of Tatar origin. She was the winner of the 2013 Operalia competition and has featured in a number of productions staged at the Mariinsky Theatre, St. Petersburg and the Wiener Staatsoper. She has a recording contract with Decca Records.[1][2]

Contents

1 Biography and musical career
    1.1 Early career
    1.2 Operalia 2013 and subsequent career
    2 Repertoire
    3 Selected discography
    4 Awards and Titles
    5 References
    6 External links

Biography and musical career
    Early career

Garifullina was born in 1987 in Kazan, the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan. Her mother, Lyalya Garifullina (a choir conductor) is currently the Director of the Centre of Contemporary Music n.a. Sofia Gubaidulina.[3] From early childhood her mother influenced her musical development and was instrumental in the development of her career.[4] At the age of 18, she moved to Nuernberg to study music.[5]

In 2007, she joined the Vienna University of Music and Performing Arts under the tuition of Claudia Visca. Two years later Garifullina made her debut as Despina in the University production of Mozart's "Così fan tutte".[6] In 2010, she won the Muslim Magomayev’s competition of singers in Moscow.[7] After graduating in 2011, she performed during the closing ceremony of the XXVI Summer Universiadein Shenzhen,[8] and sang a duet with Alessandro Safina in Kazan.[9]

In 2012, Garifullina sang at the opening of the Russian House at the XXX Summer Olympics in London.[10] In London she became acquainted with Valery Gergiev, the artistic director of the Mariinsky Theatre in St. Petersburg.[11] In January 2013 she made her debut on the stage of the Mariinsky Theatre in the role of Susanna in the Opera Buffa of Mozart's The Marriage of Figaro.[12] She later added to her repertoire the roles of Gilda (Rigoletto) and Adina (L'elisir d'amore).[13]

In July, as the Ambassador of the Universiade, she sang at the opening Ceremony of Summer Universiade 2013 in Kazan.[14] She also performed at the closing ceremony of "Cultural Universiade" with the Mariinsky Theatre Orchestra conducted by Valery Gergiev.[15]
    Operalia 2013 and subsequent career

Garifullina's career received a significant boost when she won first prize in Operalia 2013.[5][16][17] At the contest, there were arias of Nanetta (Falstaff), Snow Maiden (The Snow Maiden), Susanna (Le nozze di Figaro), and Giulietta (I Capuleti e i Montecchi).[16] In October she was awarded the title "Honored Artist of the Republic of Tatarstan" and a Commendation Certificate of the President of the Republic of Tatarstan.[18]

During 2013 and 2014 she was featured in a number of prominent performances, alongside the likes of José Carreras, Plácido Domingo and Dmitry Hvorostovsky.[19][20][21] In 2014 she performed at the Rosenblatt Recitals held at the Wigmore Hall, London.[22][23] 2015 saw her sign a recording contract with Decca Records.[17]

Since the beginning of the 2014/2015 season, she is an ensemble member of the Vienna State Opera.[24]

She portrayed the French-American soprano star Lily Pons and performed "The Bell Song" from Delibes' opera Lakmé in a downward-transposed key in the 2016 film Florence Foster Jenkins.[25]

In February 2017 she released a self-titled album on Decca, which contains 15 arias recorded with the ORF Radio-Symphony Orchestra directed by Cornelius Meister.[26][27]
    Repertoire

G. Donizetti — Don Pasquale, Norina
    G. Donizetti — L'elisir d'amore, Adina
    P. Eötvös — Tri Sestri, Irina
    F. Halévy — La Juive, Princess Eudoxie
    W. A. Mozart — Così fan tutte, Despina
    W. A. Mozart — Don Giovanni, Zerlina
    W. A. Mozart — Le nozze di Figaro, Susanna
    W. A. Mozart — Die Zauberflöte, Pamina
    S. S. Prokofiev — War and Peace, Natasha Rostova
    G. Puccini — La bohème, Musetta
    N. A. Rimsky-Korsakov — The Golden Cockerel, Queen of Shemakha
    G. Rossini — L'italiana in Algeri, Elvira
    G. Verdi — Un ballo in maschera, Oscar
    G. Verdi — Falstaff, Nannetta
    G. Verdi — Rigoletto, Gilda

Selected discography

Aida Garifullina (2017)

Awards and Titles

Chaliapin "Voice of the Year" in the nomination of "Academic vocal" (2001).
    Laureate of the Muslim Magomaev’s First International Competition of Vocalists (2010).
    First prize at the International Competition of Opera Singers of Placido Domingo Operalia-2013.
    Honored Artist of the Republic of Tatarstan (2013).
    Commendation Certificate of the President of the Republic of Tatarstan (2013).

References

"Aida Garifullina - Sänger/innen - Wiener Staatsoper". Wiener Staatsoper. Retrieved 2016-06-08.
    "Aida - Aida Garifullina,Cornelius Meister". AllMusic. Retrieved 2017-01-28.
    Zamilova, Aigul (17 October 2013). "Мать и дочь Гарифуллины стали одновременно заслуженными" [Mother and daughter Garifullina both honored]. kazved.ru (in Russian). Tatmedia.
    Uskova, Dean (March 2014). "Аида Гарифуллина: новая опера России" [Aida Garifullina: New Opera Russia]. Your Story (in Russian). Retrieved December 1, 2014.
    Bugrowa, Olga (30 August 2013). "Das "Siegeslied" von Aida Garlifullina". Radio Stimme Ruslands (in German).
    Listing on the Wiener Staatsoper page for contracted singers, accessed December 1, 2014 (in German).
    Press release on the 2013 Gala Concert featuring previous winners of the Muslim Magamaev International Singers contest, (accessed December 1, 2014).
    Raisovich, Metshin I. (23 August 2011). "Флаг FISU получил мэр столицы Татарстана Ильсур Метшин" [Kazan took over from Shenzhenya. FISU flag was handed to the mayor of the capital of Tatarstan Ilsur Metshin.]. TatCenter.ru (in Russian).
    Akhmetov, Laysan (October 2013). "Аида Гарифуллина спела с Алессандро Сафина" [Aida Garifullina sung with Alessandro Safina]. tataram.ru (in Russian).
    Aida Garifullina sing at Olympic charity concert in London
    "Валерий Гергиев нашел Сюзанну и Джильду в Казани". business-gazeta.ru.
    "Le nozze di Figaro". mariinsky.ru.
    "Аида Гарифуллина из Казани спела главную партию в премьере Мариинского театра". ClassicalMusicNews.Ru.
    Aida Garifullina: My feeling after my appearance at the Opening Ceremony of the Universiade is beyond words
    Фестиваль «Шаляпин. Нуриев. Казань» завершился грандиозным гала-концертом
    "Operalia". operaliacompetition.org.
    "Aida Garifullina signs exclusive contract with Decca Classics". Gramophone. 28 January 2015.
    "Аида Гарифуллина получила звание "Заслуженный артист РТ"". tataram.ru.
    "Короли сцены устроили детям праздник". Interfax.ru.
    "В Москве состоялся концерт из цикла "Хворостовский и друзья"". tvkultura.ru.
    "Placido DOMINGO: You have a local star who will make Kazan famous". tatar-inform.ru.
    "Aida Garifullina & Iain Burnside at Wigmore Hall – Rosenblatt Recital". Classical Music :: The Classical Source :: For Reviews, Interviews and News :: Classical Music. Retrieved 2016-04-11.
    "Celeste Aida: Garifullina shines in Rosenblatt Recital debut". bachtrack.com. Retrieved 2016-04-11.
    "Aida Garifullina - Sänger/innen - Wiener Staatsoper". Wiener Staatsoper.
    "Watch Aida Garifullina perform the Bell Song, from Florence Foster Jenkins". the Guardian. 2016-05-17. Retrieved 2016-06-08.
    "AIDA GARIFULLINA - 1 CD / Download - Buy Now". Decca Classics - home of the legendary, London-based classical music label and home to the stars of classical music.. Retrieved 2017-01-28.

"Decca Announces Aida Garifullina's First Album". 2016-12-16. Retrieved 2017-01-28.

External links
    Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aida Garifullina.

Official website

Categories:

Living peopleTatar musiciansRussian opera singers1987 birthsOperalia, The World Opera Competition prize-winners

Navigation menu

Not logged in
    Talk
    Contributions
    Create account

Article
    Talk

Read
    Edit
    View history

Search

Main page
    Contents
    Featured content
    Current events
    Random article
    Donate to Wikipedia
    Wikipedia store

Interaction

Help
    About Wikipedia
    Community portal
    Recent changes
    Contact page

Tools

What links here
    Related changes
    Upload file
    Special pages
    Permanent link
    Page information
    Wikidata item
    Cite this page

Print/export

Create a book
    Download as PDF
    Printable version

In other projects

Wikimedia Commons

Languages

Deutsch
    Français
    Русский
    Svenska
    Татарча/tatarça

Edit links

This page was last modified on 23 February 2017, at 21:27.
    Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization.SS Skull for review

?

I appreciate your expertise in this difficult ( for me ) area.
    Steve

Thanks and good luck with your collecting. One could respond to this issue with the admonition to stick to conventional examples, but that kind of procedure
    defeats the purpose. We have some very fine expertise at hand here and I am always grateful when persons step forward to solve the challenges.

SS Skull for reviewSS Skull for reviewSS Skull for reviewSS Skull for reviewSS Skull for reviewSS Skull for reviewSS Skull for reviewSS Skull for reviewSS Skull for reviewSS Skull for reviewSS Skull for reviewSS Skull for reviewSS Skull for reviewSS Skull for reviewSS Skull for reviewSS Skull for review
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-01-2017 at 06:03 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2