Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Visor Cap Eagle by "SS 475/39 RZM genuine?

Article about: Hello guys! I wonder if you guys can help me and tell me if this SS eagle is a good one or a very good repro. IMO it looks good and the seller says it´s good too but I want to check with you

Default SS Visor Cap Eagle by "SS 475/39 RZM genuine?

Hello guys! I wonder if you guys can help me and tell me if this SS eagle is a good one or a very good repro. IMO it looks good and the seller says it´s good too but I want to check with you experts first Thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Visor Cap Eagle by "SS 475/39 RZM genuine?   SS Visor Cap Eagle by "SS 475/39 RZM genuine?  

SS Visor Cap Eagle by "SS 475/39 RZM genuine?   SS Visor Cap Eagle by "SS 475/39 RZM genuine?  

Attached Images Attached Images SS Visor Cap Eagle by "SS 475/39 RZM genuine? 
    Last edited by Badto666; 01-11-2011 at 12:52 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Visor Cap Eagle by "SS 475/39 RZM genuine?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Visor Cap Eagle by "SS 475/39 RZM genuine?

not shure but i dont like the back of it, but better wait for more oppinions

thank you clinger I´ll wait for more opinions then.
    here is another SS cap eagle maker Assman what is the opinions about that one?
    due to the seller it´s marked RZM SS 155/42 - E. W. Assmann & Söhne.

I´m pretty convinced that the SS 475/39 eagle above is a repro after finding one of Ade´s originals on WHAF. But the Assman eagle looks good to me compared to one of Carlsson82´s originals posted on this forum earlier.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Visor Cap Eagle by "SS 475/39 RZM genuine?  
    Last edited by Badto666; 01-11-2011 at 01:23 PM.

Any opinions about the Assman eagle?

?

when they stamp with original die the feathers show on the back

colt45: witch of the eagles are you talking about? The first one I´m pretty sure of being a repro. I have found many dealers on the net that sales them as originals but compared to one of Adrians on a thread on WHAF ,it look bad. Or was you talking about the Assman eagle? Thank you for your answer by the way

?

Quote by Badto666 View Post
    colt45: witch of the eagles are you talking about? The first one I´m pretty sure of being a repro. I have found many dealers on the net that sales them as originals but compared to one of Adrians on a thread on WHAF ,it look bad. Or was you talking about the Assman eagle? Thank you for your answer by the way
    assman looks good

Thanks Colt I have made an own thread for that eagle with better pictures of the front too. So it is original then?