Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?

Article about: Thank you very much for sharing your knowledges and your patience. It´s - without any doubts - a good idea to get some of those manufacturer´s sales catalogs ...they seem to be really helpfu

?

Default SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?

Hello,
    I would be pleased for some experts opinions on genuity of this piece.

I think it´s Ok although it has that strange coloured coat...And how´s your opinion?

Thank you very much for your time and for sharing your knowledges.

Best

Dedman
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?   SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?  

Attached Images Attached Images SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?

I think It's ok.

?

Thank you for your opinion! But I still don´t know what means that strange colour of it´s surface...

?

Any other experts comments?
    Please....

Can you take some more detailpics?

?

Here we go...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?   SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?  

SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?  

These badges can turn black, if the silver portion or plating becomes tarnished, which is common .SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?

Don't clean it, either, as the patina is an important part of its age and appeal, at least to me.
    Perish the thought, I am responding to a "scull" thread.

This cap also has a tarnished "scull," and is an early Deschler of some kind. What kind I care not.SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?

I really detest "scull" threads. I think I shall have some of these rendered in marzipan by my favorite Konditor in the Wollzeile in Wien, with a fake silver and or Cupal sugar coating, and then have a beautiful, large breasted blonde woman (like Senta Berger) eat them and film it and place it all on you tube to punish "scull" collectors. Isn't that a grand idea?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?SS visor skull Deschler & Sohn - Original or some junk?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast