Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Telesmanich, the alu Deschler badge in detail.

Article about: The photos of John Telesmanich are a great resource for all who seek these elusive and conflicted items.

Default Telesmanich, the alu Deschler badge in detail.

The photos of John Telesmanich are a great resource for all who seek these elusive and conflicted items. Telesmanich, the alu  Deschler badge in detail.Telesmanich, the alu  Deschler badge in detail.Telesmanich, the alu  Deschler badge in detail.Telesmanich, the alu  Deschler badge in detail.Telesmanich, the alu  Deschler badge in detail.Telesmanich, the alu  Deschler badge in detail.Telesmanich, the alu  Deschler badge in detail.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Telesmanich, the alu  Deschler badge in detail.
    P
    Many

His German War Booty site has a splendid archives, and he is a source of fine material. None of it is a bargain, but it is authentic.
    And these images are there also in an archive, as fine as any one is likely to find, since so much time is wasted on these items. Look there.
    Since there are endless threads about exactly these three items, I include these very clear photos.
    I get no kick backs, mind you.
    The Whammond, Shea, Jenkins, and Telesmanich sites include very fine images which are excellent for reference.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-10-2017 at 05:24 PM.

The alu Deschler badge in situ.Telesmanich, the alu  Deschler badge in detail.

a second example in situTelesmanich, the alu  Deschler badge in detail.

third example. I have owned this cap since ....... 1 9 7 4 .

Telesmanich, the alu  Deschler badge in detail.Telesmanich, the alu  Deschler badge in detail.