Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks to Bob Coleman and Larry C.

Article about: My thanks to Bob Coleman and Larry C. for their fine stewardship and defense of this space in the face of disorder. Hurra! - - Updated - - and my thanks to Adrian Stevenson as master of it a

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    ...And three cheers to FB for his wealth of expertise in this Forum.........!
    Thanks, dear colleague, I appreciate the kind words. Here is what one of my critics had to say about me in a personal note:

".....Your tremendous amount of jealousy towards me, flatters me so much that it makes butterflies in my stomach..."

Such persons apparently are unfamiliar with Freud's theories about projection...

I salute all our readers and all the fine persons whose hard work and collegial manner have made our site a place of learning and good order in what is otherwise a digital nut house.
    damit, basta.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post

".....Your tremendous amount of jealousy towards me, flatters me so much that it makes butterflies in my stomach..."
    May the larvae of a thousand moths infest his foetid woolens!
    Last edited by Glenn66; 10-04-2013 at 02:53 PM.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    My the larvae of a thousand moths infest his foetid woolens!
    Noooooo!!!!! Don't take out your frustration on the historical artifacts!!!

I'm in complete agreement, Bob C. and Ade have their hands full with this site. Their titles are extremely demanding I'm sure, and even worst, they aren't compensated nearly enough, if at all, for their endless contributions.
    I find it amazing many are not grateful, still, and feel as they, for some unknown reason, are entitled to more. Funny enough, usually it is the ones who give nothing in return.
    Another thing I've noticed is no matter the situation, whether it's pleasant or not, they both show their level of class by never losing their high moral standards. How they continue to give respect to the undeserving few is beyond me, I know I'd have lost it by now.
    And it's for those reasons I offer my thanks to the both of you, which is obviously not nearly enough. I will, however, always be a paying member, which isn't much, either, but I guess it is better than the alternative.
    I hope you know you both are excellent teachers, as well first class individuals.

Add: I personally consider Steve and Doug to be in this category, too, along with several other members such as Mr. Saris and Wagriff.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 10-04-2013 at 03:13 PM.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Noooooo!!!!! Don't take out your frustration on the historical artifacts!!!
    I think Glenn's reffering to the troll's socks ektually.....

Name:  sofaguy.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  138.2 KB
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

That is one scary picture, Ned. If that's the case, I'd say let that person be. It appears he's suffering enough....poor guy. And please, some one buy him a pair of socks. I can almost smell them from here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12