Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Totenkopf in zinc by Zimmermann, opinions please?

Article about: Hi guys, just bought this skull, although not in the best condition it s an honest one, just wanted to share it with you. In regards to the cupal variant, which of the two is more rare to en

Default Totenkopf in zinc by Zimmermann, opinions please?

Hi guys, just bought this skull, although not in the best condition it s an honest one, just wanted to share it with you. In regards to the cupal variant, which of the two is more rare to encounter?, regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf in zinc by Zimmermann, opinions please?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Totenkopf in zinc by Zimmermann, opinions please?
    P
    Many

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf in zinc by Zimmermann, opinions please?  

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf in zinc by Zimmermann, opinions please?   Totenkopf in zinc by Zimmermann, opinions please?  

The cupal one is also in my collection

Totenkopf in zinc by Zimmermann, opinions please?as contrasted to....Totenkopf in zinc by Zimmermann, opinions please?

Totenkopf in zinc by Zimmermann, opinions please?Totenkopf in zinc by Zimmermann, opinions please?Totenkopf in zinc by Zimmermann, opinions please?Totenkopf in zinc by Zimmermann, opinions please?Totenkopf in zinc by Zimmermann, opinions please?Totenkopf in zinc by Zimmermann, opinions please?the issue being that of c o n t e x t.

I am compelled to reflect about the frequency of the beat up, corroded badge removed from its cap, and so forth.

I share items so that the collector understands how these things appeared to persons at the time....

Thanks for posting these pictures Friedrich. You have superb ítems in your collection, thanks for sharing them as well as your knowledge, regards, Juan

To make sure, these two skulls you posted are the same type as mine, are they not?
    Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post

Zinc

as contrasted to....

Cupal

These are two different types, i.e. the matt variant and the shiny variant. I have never taken them apart, but I think they are both cupal or neusilber and cupal.

Thanks Friedrich, Just my last question, I have read that the zinc version for Zimmermann is more rare than the cupal one, is that right in your opinión?, or is just another myth?, also, do you reckon is convenient to give a vaseline bath to this zinc skull for the zinc pest?, these are actually two questions

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast