MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?

Article about: Hello my friends, please help me to identify. Thank you Annoyed from this ads?   1: 2:

Quote by Triggerself View Post
    Thank you for your opinions, but really I don't see fakes with round bases for prongs, also with such tiny and good details. Experts also can be wrong. I have 3 skulls in my collection, also I have early deshler.
    You are free to be your own expert and you are free to ignore those of us with expertise prized by many. The world of 2014 is a free one.
    Disinformation, however, as well as any deliberate attempt to mislead others via this site is not encouraged, tolerated or solicited.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?
    P
    Many

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    You are free to be your own expert and you are free to ignore those of us with expertise prized by many. The world of 2014 is a free one.
    Disinformation, however, as well as any deliberate attempt to mislead others via this site is not encouraged, tolerated or solicited.
    You can lead a horse to water...

Quote by Triggerself View Post
    Thank you for your opinions, but really I don't see fakes with round bases for prongs, also with such tiny and good details. Experts also can be wrong. I have 3 skulls in my collection, also I have early deshler.
    It is not because "I" said It, I have pointed the obvious flaws that leads to a cast fake. Don't take my word for It, just look at the flaws.

And so it continues.....Watch this space, as no replies as yet at time of posting.

M1/52 Deschler Skull - Original/Fake? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?

Here's a nice one.

It is indeed, and shows my point as to craftsmanship versus the silly imitations, which never approach the real thing.

I own also skull like your

Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake? Two M1/52 Deschler Skulls - Original/Fake?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3