Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Unissued Totenkopf in packet- Deschler RZM M1/52. Genuine?

Article about: No problem, glad to help! Mat

Default re: Unissued Totenkopf in packet- Deschler RZM M1/52. Genuine?

You never will....looks to me like it's just another "if you open it, you can't return it" scam-no one is about to lose their money just to get one and open it for their "surprise". Of course, having said that, there's always stupid or gullible people out there...so who knows? ...William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unissued Totenkopf in packet-  Deschler RZM M1/52. Genuine?
    P
    Many

I think that would be a real test of the dealer's integrity... buy one, confirm it's fake and argue that despite having 'dismantled' the purchase, it was exposed as a fake as a result and therefore a refund is justified (despite it's breach in standard returns policy). Of course, there's no reason why anyone would want to do this.

I considered emailing them regarding their fake items, but I figure that surely others have disputed them before, and clearly to no avail. I've dealt co-operatively with dealers over fakes before, but their percentage of bad items was in the minority, not the majority. I speak only of the insignia they sell here, I haven't looked at their other stock.

Mat

IMO its pure bull....t, original tk's are sold for way more, even if they do not have prongs attached they would sell for more than that, if this is real i would buy all of them but i really doubt its candy inside !

Quote by obergruppen2 View Post
    IMO its pure bull....t, original tk's are sold for way more, even if they do not have prongs attached they would sell for more than that, if this is real i would buy all of them but i really doubt its candy inside !
    I think everyone here's agreed they're junk. As for the price, you're right that genuine pieces generally sell for way more, but once in a while good deals can be found. I posted on the basis that these had a chance, as slim as it seemed. If a price seems too good to be true, the item is probably bad, but don't pass things up on that basis without investigating- in my experience it's worth checking, eventually it might pay off!

Mat

I agree with you on that but i would also ask the seller to send pics of the tk's otherwise its madness to send money for something you cannot see !

The packets are sealed, which is where the problem (or the scammer's convenience) lies- we won't get to see them. The seller has at least one Totenkopf for sale which isn't in a packet like this, and it's an obvious fake, like many of the other insignia. I decided to check people's thoughts on this one here in the hopes that it might have been something good among the bad, but clearly not.

Mat

To hell with him & his fakes

Default Re: Unissued Totenkopf in packet- Deschler RZM M1/52. Genuine?

Quote by obergruppen2 View Post
    To hell with him & his fakes
    Hello, Apparently someone edited out Who the Dealer we are supposed to condemn to hell was! I can see where it appears someone said who it was, but the only mention of anything is "Flags"?? So, Who was the dealer advertising these things? Please! I want to Check out his site. Nick

Quote by nshadow View Post
    Hello, Apparently someone edited out Who the Dealer we are supposed to condemn to hell was! I can see where it appears someone said who it was, but the only mention of anything is "Flags"?? So, Who was the dealer advertising these things? Please! I want to Check out his site. Nick
    PM sent.

Mat

Hey Mat, Took me a while, but Thanks! Went over and viddied the guys stuff and sure enough the one he DOES Show is obviously Bogus, from a different Maker! I think I will take my cue from that and decide not to take a chance. Thanks again! Nick

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast