Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Unmarked attributed to Deschler...

Article about: Seller is asking for 1100. I tried finding unmarked skulls on this forum, but to no avail. I have an archive of saved pics from marked items, but not the unmarked. Any good suggestions or co

Default Unmarked attributed to Deschler...

Unmarked attributed to Deschler...Unmarked attributed to Deschler...Unmarked attributed to Deschler...

Seller is asking for 1100. I tried finding unmarked skulls on this forum, but to no avail. I have an archive of saved pics from marked items, but not the unmarked. Any good suggestions or comments are always appreciated. Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unmarked attributed to Deschler...
    P
    Many

Hello a good original period skull IMO. I'm not 100 percent sure on the Deschler attribute, but I like the detail, construction method and overall appearance of it. Check this thread here. Kindest regards.

Brian

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attac...r-dsc02224.jpg

Unmarked SS skull: maker?

CBH
    ?

The Collectors Guild has an unmarked Deschler for sale and it's very similar to the above.
    The OP looks good but I'd like a better photo of the reverse , I'd hope to see more detail of the cranium.

Thank you. The seller didn’t confirm the maker, but he says many attribute to Deschler. He’s sold many legitimate skulls from his website.

Thanks for the reply. I’ll ask him. You are right, the detailing isn’t quite there in the photo.

Update. Just checked Guild. For the same price, a much nicer skull.
    Last edited by Jangofret; 10-25-2018 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Update for pics.

It is indeed the"unmarked Deschler" called skull, there's a lot of pictures' to be find on the forum...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unmarked attributed to Deschler...   Unmarked attributed to Deschler...  

Unmarked attributed to Deschler...   Unmarked attributed to Deschler...  

Unmarked attributed to Deschler...  

Nice. Thanks for the pics.

He just sold it. You were right. Also, what’s throwing me off about the first posted skull, is the prongs on the back have straight edges at the ends, whereas every example I have seen in the pics have angled edges at the ends? Any thoughts on that concern?

CBH
    ?

Some TK's did have blunt ends, a manufacturing anomaly.
    You also see some with segmented ridges on the prongs.