Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

What do you think of this Danziger?

Article about: With the Zimmermann being a fake, i've decided to take a look at a Danziger instead... yes, i've officially caught the TK bug :] From everything i've read and studied, it looks legit... but

Default What do you think of this Danziger?

With the Zimmermann being a fake, i've decided to take a look at a Danziger instead... yes, i've officially caught the TK bug :]

From everything i've read and studied, it looks legit... but I was hoping to consult the experts before pushing the button... thanks

Cheers,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you think of this Danziger?
    P
    Many

?

Perfect original Danziger and a beauty too. The real experts will give you a thumbs up I'm sure

?

Is that the same one being offered with the matching eagle ? That is a perfect first set if so. I've had my eye on that one for awhile.

Ah good good, yea I really like the patina that it has, thanks for taking a look. Yes that is the one... this will be my first skull so I thought it perfect that it will come with the matching eagle... (haha feels like early christmas) Now all I will need is a proper cap for them to find home! :]

I will be sure to post some good pics once I have them , cheers

PS - I saw some of your posts in the danziger thread, wow what a collection :0 I can only aspire to such things!

?

Quote by waffen67 View Post
    Ah good good, yea I really like the patina that it has, thanks for taking a look. Yes that is the one... this will be my first skull so I thought it perfect that it will come with the matching eagle... (haha feels like early christmas) Now all I will need is a proper cap for them to find home! :]

PS - I saw some of your posts in the danziger thread, wow what a collection :0 I can only aspire to such things!
    Looking forward to seeing the photo's. I've only recently started collecting these skulls and you can see by my thread how addicting they are. Every time one comes it does feel like Christmas. The obsession does not abate, it only gets worse so get ready to join the TK club.

Quote by waffen67 View Post

what you don't say.....What do you think of this Danziger?What do you think of this Danziger?What do you think of this Danziger?What do you think of this Danziger?What do you think of this Danziger?What do you think of this Danziger?What do you think of this Danziger?What do you think of this Danziger?

One of the challenges with your cap badge is to see the thing in its original context. It is a hobby horse of mine.
    Since I receive such cries of indignity for posting images of my collection or former collection, I thought I would
    do so again. It is also a fine thing, indeed, that the man who taught me the riddle of the Totenschaedel, Robin Lumsden,
    posts here again. He is a very fine person and a wonderful author, as well as an amusing presence on the internet.What do you think of this Danziger?What do you think of this Danziger?What do you think of this Danziger?What do you think of this Danziger?What do you think of this Danziger?What do you think of this Danziger?What do you think of this Danziger?

a good one

?

FB the presence of your posts and archival images along with the re-emergence of Robin Lumsden have sparked a Renaissance of the Danziger Totenkopf on this forum. I've seen a renewed interest in these skulls as a collector and I welcome the company. I hope to see many interesting threads arise in contrast to the usual appraisal and authentication posts

Wow, Friedrich, that is quite the cap collection In due time for myself. I, too, find it interesting to see the item in use. Thanks for sharing,