Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

black SS uniform in wear

Article about: Here are some early black SS uniforms (note long skirt...) in wear at what I believe is the 1937 Reichsparteitag

Default Re: black SS uniform in wear

Very nice material and informations as usually from Friedrich for all his posts. Just not so positiv are the pictures sizes on this forum.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement black SS uniform in wear
    P
    Many

Quote by Robert H View Post
    Very nice material and informations as usually from Friedrich for all his posts. Just not so positiv are the pictures sizes on this forum.
    Lieber Robert, I can only control the historical content of my posts. I shall leave the computer stuff to others. Do not the pictures work when you click on them? That is, don't they enlarge?

Once more, I am an old, infirm person, and it is a miracle I can even type on a computer, really.

Servus, FB

Friedrich, has nothing to do with you or your computer skills.
    It is maybe just my view but I would just like to see pictures already in the right size in the thread w/o clicking on them.

Friedrich, has nothing to do with you or your computer skills.
    It is maybe just my view but I would just like to see pictures already in the right size in the thread w/o clicking on them.
    This, I fear, is in the purview of Adrian Stevenson, who is off at his militaria extravaganza, the Beltring.

?

Dear Sirs,
    OFFTOP about pictures.
    I want to reminder that allowed size is 244 KB, which could be enough for a good and quality pictures, of cause we can allow a 1 MB but I don't think that a slowly downloaded pictures are good judgement. But if the forum needs the bigger size pictures or something special- please visit then this forum with your question and a wishes ( Don't hesistate to ask or if you have some desires- post tem too): Technical/Design - Advice & Opinions - War relics forum- Military history. WW1 and WW2 military collecting, relics, archeology

Yours sincerelly,
    Dimas
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Hi Guys, just back for the shows I have been attending. Happy but very tired. Dimas is correct in his reply.

Cheers, Ade.

Did I kill the little mouse on the wheel in the machine with my pictures?

By the way, what is a reputation power of five versus say a one?

Is this a result of quantitative or qualitative factors?

Danke Vielmals.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-22-2008 at 01:00 AM.

black SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearblack SS uniform in wearBlack SS uniform

?

I don't know if anyone else gets the irony in the last post?

Seriously though, posting lots of high-res images per post really does slow down the forum.

I'd be happy to advise how to re-size your images to a more manageable file size.

I was not aware of such, really, as I have no aptitude with computers. It is a miracle I can even upload pictures at all.

- - Updated - -

Too bad that Robert H deserted us. He often had a useful contribution to make.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast