Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

2 SS Arm Bands - How Do They Look?

Article about: Made my introductions earlier. Happy to be here. Posting 2 arm bands. Need to say it again, please offer your opinions. Any and all comments are very much welcomed.

Default 2 SS Arm Bands - How Do They Look?

Made my introductions earlier. Happy to be here. Posting 2 arm bands. Need to say it again, please offer your opinions. Any and all comments are very much welcomed.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 SS Arm Bands - How Do They Look?   2 SS Arm Bands - How Do They Look?  

2 SS Arm Bands - How Do They Look?   2 SS Arm Bands - How Do They Look?  

2 SS Arm Bands - How Do They Look?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 SS Arm Bands - How Do They Look?
    P
    Many

Hello again Von. Sorry to say again both are bad. The SS DRK band is fantasy and the SS armband never came in a printed variety as far as I know, a poor attempt at a copy. Kindest regards.

Brian

Well, not good news. Kindly appreciate your quick response. Going to post/upload some other items today...2 belt buckles, some Kreigsmarine badges. Your input is greatly appreciated.

CBH
    ?

As Brian stated both fake, SS-Red Cross is a total fantasy item . The other just a poor attempt at an original.

Quote by Von Ritt View Post
    Well, not good news. Kindly appreciate your quick response. Going to post/upload some other items today...2 belt buckles, some Kreigsmarine badges. Your input is greatly appreciated.
    It s never is easy to get bad news and it's certainly not fun to give it. But as things go.. you have been very gracious in taking it in stride which is kudos to you. Alot of folks come here with high expectations and often want to fight the bad fight when not getting the response they seek. You will find here we all have made many mistakes myself near the top of the list, and have been shown the error of our ways by some of our more senior/knowledgeable members, you will find the same throughout here for all your inquires. Again welcome to the forum. Kindest regards

Brian

Quote by Von Ritt View Post
    Sorry to say, the other members have given you the correct answers.
    When posting you badges here,
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...s-third-reich/
    Please make an attempt to use the correct terminology for your titles as per this thread.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Also, please be sure to post them separately.
    Ralph.

P.S. Welcome to the forum!
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

As long as your box of good items is bigger than your box of duds you are doing OK ....... we've ALL been there!!

Regards, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Ralph, Thank you for your patience. Will study and make attempts at better naming items posted. Thank you again.

Dan, Thanks for the humor. Long face here. Not all is bad.

Brian, Thank you for your kind words. I'm here to learn,,,looks like the hard way. My head is spinning around at 100mph trying to learn, remember, learn, remember.

Here are three basic rules worth remembering:

1. The large "letter code/RZM/SS/Hersteller" marking seen on the first armband only existed as a label, not as a stamp.

2. Military medics' armbands (including those used by the Waffen-SS) only bore the Red Cross without any additional design elements.

3. The "wide-winged" eagle in the style of a cap eagle as seen on the seal stamp of the second armband was never used for seal stamps.