Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Germania tabs

Article about: They are not mine ( I will post my later when I will open my boxes ) but interesting that I never seen the later type ( right) in the Russia ( or probably I was not lucky to see? )

Bravo. Yes, indeed, I have images of the item when it was Hassler's. And the Chemnitz one went to someone else. All proof, as if it were needed, that this
    stuff is totally worthless!
    Bravo and happy foetid woolens. As far as I am concerned, you can have all of mine, too, if the spirit moves you and you can raise the capital.
    I shall not retain mine forever. My time to disperse it all is approaching, as all the naysayers and those who loath anyone over the age of forty eight
    remind us each day. Each hour...!!

All the best to you, your FB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Germania tabs
    P
    Many

SS Germania tabsSS Germania tabsSS Germania tabsSS Germania tabsSS Germania tabsFoetid woolens equal total nonsense!

SS Germania tabsSS Germania tabs
    Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Variation between these handmade items is an interesting, and, to some, an infuriating aspect.

Attachment 956023
    You will have to get out your ouija board and tell the woman in this picture. She may not like what you have to say.

SS Germania tabsSS Germania tabsSS Germania tabsSS Germania tabsSS Germania tabsSS Germania tabsSS Germania tabsThose who are infuriated by the reality of the truth, that is, by the complexity of the past should not collect Nazi regalia. The task requires the capacity for higher analysis
    and reflection. This fact clashes with the dogmatism and aggressiveness on line of many persons we encounter here.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    SS Germania tabsSS Germania tabs

You will have to get out your ouija board and tell the woman in this picture. She may not like what you have to say.
    I was actually thinking of this very photo when I wrote this. Well done, FB!

SS Germania tabsSS Germania tabsSS Germania tabs
    Quote by DrCMH View Post
    I was actually thinking of this very photo when I wrote this. Well done, FB!
    I keep these pictures in my head and in large digital piles.

You are a collector who can easily grapple with the difficulties with great sovereignty.

The SSVT 2 piece has good provenance, and do not worry about what fuss budgets say who have no collections and a surplus of jealousy and unbecoming on line
    envy.

Pfui Teufel!

Very nice patina, indeed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2