Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Kleiderkasse illustration

Article about: Here an illustration from the SS clothing catalog, in this case the black uniform at the end of 1940. A fashion plate, as it were.

Default Kleiderkasse illustration

Here an illustration from the SS clothing catalog, in this case the black uniform at the end of 1940. A fashion plate, as it were.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kleiderkasse illustration  
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-27-2008 at 05:31 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kleiderkasse illustration
    P
    Many

Default Re: Kleiderkasse illustration

The grey uniform from the same source.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kleiderkasse illustration  

Here is another contemporary illustration...this from an SA cigarette book of uniform illustrations from 1933.

This from the Organisationsbuch..I am not sure if this is the final iteration of 1938 or that of 1940 or even 1943. I would have to look, and I am too distracted.

This illustration is from another early work on party uniforms, the title of which escapes me.
    Attached Images Attached Images Kleiderkasse illustration 

The work, die Uniformen der Braunhemden is an excellent one. I only own a reprint. Here is how the illustrator shows an early LAH soldier.
    Attached Images Attached Images Kleiderkasse illustration 

Another Organisationsbuch d. NSDAP image.

Here is another image of the shirt and breeches order of dress from the Uniformen d. Braunhemden Notice the colored Sturmband. Also notice that the later Orgbuch illustration show no such colored Sturmband. This is a hobby horse of mine. The colored bands were phased out in the 2d half of 1937, but it is not clear how this order was effectuated when one looks at surviving uniforms. One finds the new alu bands (wrongfully described by 99.9% of dealers as those for officers...) and the old colored ones on surviving uniforms.

Sturmband in its post mid-1937 version.....on a 1934 issue Dienstrock...

Here is a nice illustration courtesy of our wonderful Robert H., the Sturmband with the colored Vorstoss and the honor cuff title....a marvelous set. Too bad it was not still on the uniform....these colored bands were obsolete by 1938, but.... In any case, thanks to Robert H for his skills as a Fotograf. I find the contemporary illustrations of regalia interesting. And this 21st century image of a highly rare piece of regalia is marvelous, too. Happy Uniformkunde. Robert has a great knack for finding these things like truffles.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-27-2008 at 08:31 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast