Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

3 BEVO SS Cuffs

Article about: This trio walked into the shop today from a collector I have been buying from for a couple of years now. I didn't have any issues with them but I wanted to post for opinions. Anyone have any

Default 3 BEVO SS Cuffs

This trio walked into the shop today from a collector I have been buying from for a couple of years now.

I didn't have any issues with them but I wanted to post for opinions.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get them back to flat again? I don't want to risk hurting them.

3 BEVO SS Cuffs3 BEVO SS Cuffs
    3 BEVO SS Cuffs

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3 BEVO SS Cuffs
    P
    Many

Default Re: 3 BEVO SS Cuffs

nice cuff titles.my mother used to put brown paper over delicate thing and then iron them.

- - Updated - -

nice cuff titles.my mother used to put brown paper over delicate thing and then iron them.

I put them in a glass case pressed out flat. I'll leave them for a day or 2 before I try anything else.

?

Isnt that SS kriegsberichter a rare ct? Or was it photos of it in use that were difficult to find?! It set of a bell in my head when i saw it.

Anyway- very nice CTs, im happy for you. More treasures in your collection.!

Nice, love the Nordland one

I just called the landlord next door to your shop,, I move in tomorrow
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I have been seeing some great stuff lately. I'm supposed to look at another group tomorrow.

I would think glass pressing would be fine. Also good ole clean books do the trick too.