Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Waffen SS sleeve eagle

Article about: Hey guys! Im new to this fourm, this is my first post. I bought this off of a very reliable military dealer in town who has a \\$40,000 collection!!! He had no clue if it was a repro or not, h

No, Beau...the patch is not authentic. It is an old fake from 40 years or more ago and not even a particularly good one at that. The person you are in contact with that thinks it Is genuine does, indeed, not know what he is talking about and this is unfortunate. We here constantly see entire collections being shown here that contain not a single authentic article in them, and they are generally from people like this person who did not know the difference and never took the time to learn it, and thus ended up spending thousands of dollars and many years acquiring and treasuring deliberately made rubbish who's only reason for existing was to cheat honest but uninformed collectors out of their hard earned money.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS sleeve eagle
    P
    Many

As William said, he does not know what he is talking about.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

It surely is a terrible thing... Thanks for your responses. I was shown these messages by my friend and feel very confused in a way. I am happy my friend is able to get good stuff out of it but am terrified of dealing with people like this in the future. According to my friend this man was an ADMIN! I am glad I have forums like this one to post on where the admins know there stuff and if they don't they at least don't go messing people up and there authentic/repro status.
    thanks!

Good advice from knowledgeable people is never a bad thing as well. Welcome to the forum.

Jeff

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3