Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

about a cuff title in classifieds section

Article about: Here is the object in question which got mixed reviews in other climes.

Default Re: about a cuff title in classifieds section

about a cuff title in classifieds sectionabout a cuff title in classifieds sectionHere is the object in question which got mixed reviews in other climes.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement about a cuff title in classifieds section
    P
    Many

I will defer to those more expert than I.

about a cuff title in classifieds sectionabout a cuff title in classifieds sectionHere is the handbestickt variety of same, to be found on Bob Coleman's fine tunic of note.

?

FB, great angle pic of the Deutchland regiment guard.

about a cuff title in classifieds sectionabout a cuff title in classifieds section
    Quote by SSamir View Post
    FB, great angle pic of the Deutchland regiment guard.
    Thanks. I can no longer remember where I found it.

- - Updated - -

I own a tunic like the one in the picture of the man at the Ehrentempel. This is the first black SS tunic I secured more than forty years ago.....the pictures are subpar, but I make no claims to photography.

You will notice how the Buchstaben are formed in Bob and my examples, however.

The Skull Ring the guard above is wearing is of considerable interest as well. A very unusual type that, if seen for sale, many would question it's authenticity. Nice photo.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    The Skull Ring the guard above is wearing is of considerable interest as well. A very unusual type that, if seen for sale, many would question it's authenticity. Nice photo.
    I guess this kind of ring was widespread.

Here is the assessment of my most respected colleague as concerns this cuff title that was in the classified ads.

".....but from the appearance of the letters which look a
    bit out of shape to me, I would say that it is a poor post-war
    attempt -- an example that I personally would not purchase...."

This is the assessment of David Delich, who is my final say in all things of this type.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-26-2013 at 06:26 PM.

Quote by bnz View Post
    Visual evidence, sure no problem, I do not make up things http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=634524
    This site exists for a fair and reasoned exchange about things that are conflicted and for which such conflict can be ameliorated through debate and reflection that adhere to rules of good bearing and character. Persons who affiliate themselves with our fundamental principles are welcome and have a chance to expand their knowledge in good company.
    This site is not a vehicle to sell fakes or somehow to destroy the authority of those who make the sale of fakes problematic. We especially are not a means for the psychological warfare waged elsewhere to be unfolded here to harm of all concerned and the profit of a few for whom chaos and disorder enable them to prey on others.

Quote by DougB View Post
    Another 1 poster selling something, these guys pop in here and add absolutely nothing of value here, it's just money money money. Buy from these guys at your own risk for you know not who they are.
    A clear and accurate assessment. Many thanks to Mr. Buhler for a swift response.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast