Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Adolf Hitler Bevo cuff title check

Article about: I bought this CT and it looked ok on the internet after comparing it to Mr. Stevenson's thread on Bevo SS CT's. It looks like the white dot edging is loose, therefore appearing more like the

cavscoutsc
    ?

Default Adolf Hitler Bevo cuff title check

I bought this CT and it looked ok on the internet after comparing it to Mr. Stevenson's thread on Bevo SS CT's. It looks like the white dot edging is loose, therefore appearing more like the fake I. The obverse appears to me to show the "sawtooth edge" as well. What are your opinions?

Thank you for your help,
    John

Adolf Hitler Bevo cuff title checkAdolf Hitler Bevo cuff title checkAdolf Hitler Bevo cuff title check

2. # ADS

?

Default re: Adolf Hitler Bevo cuff title check

I am far from expert on these, but my first impression was that something does not look right. For me it' something with the "outlines" and the fabric itself. I might be wrong. I hope i am

Regards, Lars

?

Looks good to me but I have been wrong more than I have been right! And I have the repro cufftitles to prove it!

Mike

cavscoutsc
    ?

Thanks guys. I posted the CT on WAF and they have confirmed that it is an authentic LAH Bevo CT. Have a good one! John

Hi John, totally original. Glad you read my article.

Cheers, Ade.

PS: Welcome to the forum!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Congrats John, a superb pick up

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

nice original example.

William Kramer

?

Nice original cuff title. The dots could vary a bit when the title was worn or not stored that properly while the threads could become a bit loose. But like said before - a fine original example.