Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Adolf Hitler Cuff Title

Article about: Hi everyone. Here is a cuff title that my grandfather brought back from WWII - while in Ardennes. I have done research and know its 1st SS division but I was wondering if anyone could gather

Default Adolf Hitler Cuff Title

Hi everyone. Here is a cuff title that my grandfather brought back from WWII - while in Ardennes. I have done research and know its 1st SS division but I was wondering if anyone could gather more info from it? Is it for an enlisted man? Any other information? I saw one listed on ruptured duck as an officers and it had bullion thread. Any info would be great - thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Adolf Hitler Cuff Title   Adolf Hitler Cuff Title  

Adolf Hitler Cuff Title  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler Cuff Title
    P
    Many

?

Yes this cuff title is for EM. A nice original BEVO type.

Quote by MM1985 View Post
    Yes this cuff title is for EM. A nice original BEVO type.
    Was an officers in bullion thread? Is that how to tell the difference? Thank you for your response.

?

1Adolf Hitler Cuff TitleAdolf Hitler Cuff Title

Quote by MM1985 View Post
    1Adolf Hitler Cuff TitleAdolf Hitler Cuff Title
    Ok. Great and Thank you.

Note: the bestickt cuff title was worn by all ranks on the black uniform, as per the regulations to this effect from 1934 onwards.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Note: the bestickt cuff title was worn by all ranks on the black uniform, as per the regulations to this effect from 1934 onwards.
    Thank you FB. So am I understanding correctly that the cuff title you attached could be a officer or enlisted but mine is only possible to be an enlisted man?

Any thoughts anyone on whether mine was tunic removed?

?

Because it is full length, untrimmed, I would suggest that it has never been attached to a tunic...

Quote by Arran View Post
    Because it is full length, untrimmed, I would suggest that it has never been attached to a tunic...
    It looked that way to me as well. I know he never went into Germany, so I was just wondering how he would have obtained a unworn one in Belgium. I know it was brought back with him in 45.

Quote by nbushyager View Post
    It looked that way to me as well. I know he never went into Germany, so I was just wondering how he would have obtained a unworn one in Belgium. I know it was brought back with him in 45.
    an over run supply depot
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast