Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Adolf Hitler Cuff Title for review...

Article about: Hi all. I came across this Adolf Hitler cuff title still sewn onto a piece of cloth cut from the uniform it was attached to. I'd like to get some opinions on this one. Hopefully I've provide

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    When Ade asked me to come over to this site, I immediately asked FB to join our jolly group. He has been a great asset to this site and serious collectors everywhere. As FB mentioned, at times, it is tiresome to go over the same material and we older guys get a little grumpy easier. I must agree that this is a poor fake.
    Do let me restate my undying allegiance and gratitude to Bob Coleman and Adrian Stevenson for all their wonderful leadership and wisdom.
    Thanks to all fine members for their hard work and interest to the benefit of the site.
    I was recently asked by two persons of authority in Germany to tell them all I knew about black SS uniforms.

- - ------- - -

what I have learned from others and what I profess to know is here...and because of others....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler Cuff Title for review...
    P
    Many

Quote by CBH View Post
    Just three more post Friedrich and your at 18 000 ! Please make it a rant about skull posts or something similar . I do so love your posts .
    If you could add in a mention of crimped prongs and a subtle dig at the maroon site I would be most grateful!

CBH
    ?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    If you could add in a mention of crimped prongs and a subtle dig at the maroon site I would be most grateful!
    As you wish . Years ago I considered joining that other maroon site , but I came across WRF , and I never looked back . This is a wonderful group of collectors and academics , who have the answer to every question you could ask ( if you ask nice ) whether your a big money collector or a young beginner with your allowance burning a hole in your pocket I've learned more here then I could from any book . I feel a sense of community here , that I don't think you'll find on any other site . I will never meet most or possibly any of you , but I feel like I have friends here . This is a very special place and thanks to Adrain , Bob and Friedrich and many others for making it so . Keep up the great work .

Cheers Chris
    PS does this skull look real ?????

Will someone please add here the items found by Stiles and sold to Buhler of the early species of LAH cuff title, ca. 1934 or so?

I cannot find the images in my files. In the above case, the embroidery is not unlike the variant here. This item in this thread is a fake, of course.

The Bando Beaver book includes many of the variant LAH cuff titles.

?

This is not the one you mean. However it is an early LAH title from a man who saw many sides of the NS state. Thanks
    Adolf Hitler Cuff Title for review...Adolf Hitler Cuff Title for review...
    Last edited by jHAM; 11-22-2015 at 07:47 AM.

?

Or perhaps this is closer. From our own forum Early lssah officer title.
    Adolf Hitler Cuff Title for review...Adolf Hitler Cuff Title for review...Adolf Hitler Cuff Title for review...Adolf Hitler Cuff Title for review...

thanks

?

Or perhaps this example from the Schaub Monkey suit.
    Adolf Hitler Cuff Title for review...Adolf Hitler Cuff Title for review...Adolf Hitler Cuff Title for review...

Alas I think this is the title F-B is referring to.
    Adolf Hitler Cuff Title for review...

Thank you all.
    Last edited by jHAM; 11-22-2015 at 07:27 AM.

Thank you, dear colleague, well done. Wonderful archival work for our benefit.

May I suggest to the person who began this post to download Mr. JHAM's images for reference. They are excellent examples of variations of the LAH cuff title, especially as seldom found, but wholly r e a l.........

How much we struggle with the idea and practice of authentic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3