Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Allegemeine SS tunic set-up ....

Article about: Yeah, i talked to him, and told him about how he could be prosecuted for sending me pics to the states, he was really concerned about the law in Germany and all. I told him as long as he doe

Default Re: Allegemeine SS tunic set-up ....

Yeah, i talked to him, and told him about how he could be prosecuted for sending me pics to the states, he was really concerned about the law in Germany and all.

I told him as long as he doesn't openly display it, then he is not breaking any of German laws, pertaining to the swastika, and to be honest the German govt. would probably be glad to get it out of the country.

So , yes he is sending me pics of everything that you all mentioned, as i already told him i would need those pics when i talked with him, and have sent him several emails also.

Thanks
    Brian

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allegemeine SS tunic set-up ....
    P
    Many

?

Maybe I am paranoid by nature, but has the dealer that made the referral actually seen the tunic?

The hesitation in providing pics raises my antennas. You may want to set up an escrow type situation through a German attorney. For a small fee the attorney holds the tunic until the check clears.

If real the tunic is worth $10-$15 thousand. Protect your money and good luck!

Yes, i will not send any money until i see some pics, he said he would send me some pics of it this week.

He said he would allow me to view it ( have it in my hands ) , before i pay him for the tunic, as he said they have no money in it at all.

I have an older Rolex, and a Omega watch also, he said he would be interested in those as a trade.

And he does have all of my personal information, if he needs to contact me, and that alone makes me feel real comfortable in dealing with the guy.

Brian

?

It's a bit of a reach for me, but the pictures will tell the story.

What do you mean, Its a bit of a reach, I hear about items being pulled from people attics all of the time, people put stuff away, over time, they forget they items are there, and some day ,they decide to clean out the attic, and find the items.

Ive found plenty of items in the past, unfortunately its been when their relative that was in WW2 has died, and his kids are selling off everything he owned.

The kids today, have no respect for the past at all..

But i will go by what everyone here tells me, go by the tunic, not the story, as everyone has a story... But the guy is willing to send it to me, with no money up front for me to inspect it.

Brian

?

We can't wait to see the pictures.

I'm sure everyone here wishes you the best.

You all cant wait, I cannot wait myself.

I am so excited, as i have a real good feeling about this, plus the other items he said he would send pics of , he has not told me what they are, but he said he would send pics of everything he has.

Brian

?

If they're willing to send the tunic for inspection prior to payment you are in great shape. Very exciting. Keep us posted.

Yeah, i was very excited too, when he said he would do that, as i was trying to ask how do i get my money back if its a repro, or what, i told him that i trust him, and all, but i have to be real careful with dealing with these items..

He seems very cool about it, and thats when he said he would send for inspection prior to payment.

Like he said , he has no money in it at all.

I might email him, tell him to go ahead and send now anyways, since he is willing to do so.

Brian

if he is willing to send you the item with no collateral down,then he is either extremely naive or a fool,,,i dont care if its a fake,there is a loss to be suffered on his part if the item isnt paid for or returned,,,bad business,,,

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast