Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Allgem. SS officers in grey uniform

Article about: Allgemeine SS officers in grey uniform. Sta. 108= Prag, Abschnitt XXXIX=Bruenn, Maehren.

Quote by DougB View Post
    I am always amazed at the knowledge members share from a few photos.
    We have a very good site with very collegial and thoughtful people who collaborate. And we are grateful that some significant collectors share their nice things with us, the sum of which builds knowledge. We want to attract good people and interesting things here for the betterment of all.

I have fought very hard for this principle, as have my colleagues here. Those who degrade, abuse, or want to ruin our site are ruthlessly and swiftly excluded.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgem. SS officers in grey uniform
    P
    Many

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    What's wrong with those silly Nazis. No one every actually crimped a prong through the lining of the cap. Never. I read on it on the maroon forum.
    Poor old Karl-Hermann Frank... Unable to benefit from the wonders of the future internet age, he went to the gallows without ever learning that he had worn a fake cap.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Poor old Karl-Hermann Frank... Unable to benefit from the wonders of the future internet age, he went to the gallows without ever learning that he had worn a fake cap.
    Bravo.

?

Ausgezeichnet !

Allgem. SS officers in grey uniformAllgem. SS officers in grey uniformAllgem. SS officers in grey uniformAllgem. SS officers in grey uniformJawohl. The word "prong" sends a chill up my tired old spine.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-09-2013 at 12:02 PM.

Great thread Gents!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

There's another wide sweatband! They are about 10mm wider than the ones we usually encounter. Leather visor on this cap as well I'd say.
    Attached Images Attached Images Allgem. SS officers in grey uniform 

Allgem. SS officers in grey uniformAllgem. SS officers in grey uniformBen, this Holters Pz cap from the late Richard P. collection and now mine actually has a somewhat wider sweat band.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-09-2013 at 12:03 PM.

nice looking Japo Crumpo.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Ben, this Holters Pz cap, that was Richard P's and now mine, actually has a somewhat wider sweat band.
    Thanks for posting this cap, I had not seen it before. Wonderful example!
    And to think that people tried to crap all over Richard's collection after he died, I still fume about that..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast