Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeine Gruppenfuhrer

Article about: Another piece from my friend's collection. Again, I think I really need to be taking the images... If anybody wants to see it at other angles, I will submit the request.

Default Allgemeine Gruppenfuhrer

Another piece from my friend's collection. Again, I think I really need to be taking the images...

If anybody wants to see it at other angles, I will submit the request.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine Gruppenfuhrer   Allgemeine Gruppenfuhrer  

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine Gruppenfuhrer
    P
    Many

Default Re: Allgemeine Gruppenfuhrer

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine Gruppenfuhrer   Allgemeine Gruppenfuhrer  

Allgemeine Gruppenfuhrer  
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

?

Breath taking!!...next you'll be posting a Police generals uniform???

Rihie
    From what we can see it looks good Is it named?

That would be the icing on the cake.

I wish I had the money to collect high end items like this. They really are things of beauty

I'm surprised your friend still wants to show Nice all the same

Thanks for showing

Thanks for the images. I would defer to the experts in high leaders' insignia as well as the cuff titles on this piece. Perhaps it is possible to secure clearer images of the insignia in question here. The tunic itself seems beyond doubt, but more precision in the insignia images would help, if at all possible. But we thank the owner for his generosity with the images and Mr. Richie C. for taking the trouble to post them. And, we welcome people taking the step to share their treasures and encourage them to do so, even if the response from all sides is not unitary.

the cuffband is for sure a real one, this is one with the thicker borders compared for my view with the more often to see little thinner black borders. For the tabs close up pictures would be helpfull but I assume they are good as well. The black cloth looks like really high end quality to me. Anyhow never would judge a tunic from photos to say this is 100% original, but I have much faith in this one with all the other nice items I have seen so far on this forum (except the camp tunic).

Robert puts my mind at rest and I join in his judgment. A remarkable piece, and it should be possible to determine to whom it belong. Thanks for showing us. I would love to own it and the cap, as well. Marvelous pieces.

No after seeing a new thread about a title where I think this is this one on the tunic I am reserved about this title. When the new thread is this title on this tunic then it is not good for my view.
    There is also currently one faked RFSS stab title offered online and further a while ago a similar fake from another source.

Regardless of the on or off RFSS cuff title on said tunic, the black cap for senior leader in this man's property is a killer, stupendous, once in fifty years kind of piece. I would love to own it, regardless of all the related doubts. And for this single piece, as well as the once over the top early enlisted cap, the man also deserve our credit and gratitude.

I also think we have a duty to accentuate the positive so as not to drive away collector colleagues who live in their own private world and have a decent right to said privacy without enduring comments from whomever (whether justified or not...)

No one has a duty to post here, but we have a duty to make it a place that one feels comfortable with sensitive material, unlike the other sites well known to you and to me through bitter experience.

Thanks to Mr. Richie C. for his yeoman work in sharing this material from his chum here.

?

gracefully and needfully said, fb.

"trust but verify."
    - ronald reagan about soviet missile proposals