Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Allgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions please

Article about: Greetings. This Cuff Title has caught my eye and I am intending to purchase if the concensus from contributers to this site is favourable. In my opinion, it compares favourably to those exam

Default Allgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions please

Greetings. This Cuff Title has caught my eye and I am intending to purchase if the concensus from contributers to this site is favourable. In my opinion, it compares favourably to those examples in the collection of Mr David Delich that Friedrich-Berthold has posted for our edification. I have fiddled with the brightness and contrast of the dealers photo to examine some detail more. There seems to be wear and tear and possibly discoloration compared to Mr Delichs example.
    I would sincerely appreciate your opinions and any other insights you may offer. Regards, Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions please   Allgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions please
    P
    Many

Default Re: Allgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions please

IMHO a very nice original but you would wait for the experts opinions to be 100% sure, and a reverse shot would be nice too

Thanks Mike. As you suggest Sir. Apologies for the quality... simple screen dump, im sorry to say.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions please  

Allgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions pleaseAllgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions pleaseAllgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions pleaseAllgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions pleaseAllgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions pleaseAllgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions pleaseAllgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions please

Allgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions pleaseAllgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions pleaseAllgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions pleaseAllgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions pleaseAllgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions please

Allgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions pleaseAllgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions pleaseAllgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions pleaseLook closely at this enclosure. These are the December '34(bottom) and '36(top) price lists.
    This being said, I confess to ignorance about all the details of this regalia.
    The green piping on the Sturmband indicated the 1st Sturmbann. I asked David Delich to comment on this item, which he himself seems to own.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-29-2013 at 04:31 PM.

?

Its a great looking original band in my opinion!

The text doesn't match any of the details Mr. Frieddrich has provided us from Mr. Delich collection, IMO. Nothing definitive, just an observation.

Allgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions pleaseAllgemeine Reserve Cuff Title for opinions pleaseDunkelblau versus Hellblau

Ich sehe dass jezt, danke.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast