Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Allgemeine SS Black tunic

Article about: by ToxicGas He's currently away I believe, he hasn't abandoned the thread. Mat Tell him, that, for a reasonable fee, I will examine the uniform and give him my opinion, which I am sure Mr. C

Default Re: Allgemeine SS Black tunic

Hey FB,

please stop posting so many witty coments, you made me spill my tea laughing.....

cheers for the knowledge

tony

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS Black tunic
    P
    Many

?

Yes what paul e said. With every viewing something more is gleaned that was not noticed the last time.

Quote by spandau View Post
    Hey FB,

please stop posting so many witty coments, you made me spill my tea laughing.....

cheers for the knowledge

tony
    Sorry about the spilled tea. Cheers for your knowledge and constructive role here.

Allgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunic
    Quote by BenVK View Post
    Why do you always NOT post tons of photos? I find it strange also.

Even a few detailed photos of your hats shown here would be most welcome.
    Ach, Du liebes Bisschen, I had not made the connection between said person's sophomoric post and his mystery "crusher" cavalcade. Not the confidence building measure appropriate on the path to the sunny uplands of refined collecting of SS regalia......

I recall this image of some "barn find" as unveiled on the other site, which turned out to be less than advertised. No wonder all the images of real things are unsettling to some persons who operate in no man's land.

Ben is an alert man, but I am seldom engaged with the other website.

?

The irony is that we could help said member authentic his hats beyond much of a doubt if he chose to ask us, there by earning him many thousands of dollars is they passed muster.
    The fact that he doesn't want to do that does raise suspicions.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    The irony is that we could help said member authentic his hats beyond much of a doubt if he chose to ask us, there by earning him many thousands of dollars is they passed muster.
    The fact that he doesn't want to do that does raise suspicions.
    All too droll. all too common. all too often. all too normal.Allgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunic

FB: I look in awe at your marvellous collection. As a comparative newcomer to the forum, and to collecting Third Reich militaria, the thought of being 'led up the garden path' to part with some considerable sums of money for reproduction tat by unscrupulous persons scares me silly. Your posts serve to enlighten and to inspire me.

Allgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunic
    Quote by Salzburg View Post
    FB: I look in awe at your marvellous collection. As a comparative newcomer to the forum, and to collecting Third Reich militaria, the thought of being 'led up the garden path' to part with some considerable sums of money for reproduction tat by unscrupulous persons scares me silly. Your posts serve to enlighten and to inspire me.
    thank you, colleague. I aim to please.Allgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunicAllgemeine SS Black tunic
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-19-2012 at 02:30 AM.

[QUOTE=Friedrich-Berthold;485881I recall this image of some "barn find" as unveiled on the other site, which turned out to be less than advertised.[/QUOTE]

I was reading on the other site about these barn finds of SS uniforms in perfect to not so perfect condition. Some reason I just don't believe the stories about finding the tunics in walls and such... The most interesting thing I've ever found in a wall was some kids dirty magazine after cleaning a house out for a friend! I'll keep my eye out for SS stuff!

Quote by NDShooter View Post
    I was reading on the other site about these barn finds of SS uniforms in perfect to not so perfect condition. Some reason I just don't believe the stories about finding the tunics in walls and such... The most interesting thing I've ever found in a wall was some kids dirty magazine after cleaning a house out for a friend! I'll keep my eye out for SS stuff!
    Never say never, but I have never found such objects either in barns or in walls. They are in old collections that get broken up. Or they are found by dealers, who then charge a fortune.
    I do not go to the things like the SOS or the Kassel militaria faire or whatever. Much of the black SS regalia that has been in North America is making its way to the new fortunes of the globe, in distant continents.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-19-2012 at 02:33 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast