Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Allgemeine-SS enlisted/nco's visor caps/ WHICH DO YOU LIKE?

Article about: Which one do you want and why?

Default Allgemeine-SS enlisted/nco's visor caps/ WHICH DO YOU LIKE?

Hey guys,
    About to purchase my first black-SS enlisted/nco's visor, and would value all of the members here input. Both appear authentic to me. My question is, which example do you prefer? Also, what makes you prefer said example? Thank you all very much and I hope to be the new owner of one of these.
    Allgemeine-SS enlisted/nco's visor caps/ WHICH DO YOU LIKE?Allgemeine-SS enlisted/nco's visor caps/ WHICH DO YOU LIKE?
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 12-28-2013 at 10:24 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine-SS enlisted/nco's visor caps/ WHICH DO YOU LIKE?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Allgemeine-SS enlisted/nco's visor caps/ WHICH DO YOU LIKE?

Both nice but if it was me i would take the one with the eagle that way its complete . both have good merit comes back to what you would like to Achieve

I agree, the complete one. I can't even find an SS Eagle RELIC not to mention something as cool as this. Hope you get exactly what you want.

Thanks guys! Thats what exactly what I was thinking.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 12-28-2013 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Capitalization

ian
    ?

i think FB should see them before anyone parts with a lot of money
    these ss caps are a mine field of fakes ,some are so good even experts have a job to tell them from real,, I most certainly would not purchase such an expencive item without FB having OKed it

The collector's guild cap is an early (ca. 1934/5) cap from the Fa. Breiter in Munich. It could also use the early eagle without any problem.
    The cap from the Bruce Herman site comes from a fine collection, is ca. 1939 or so, or later, and is of the type in wear more or less from 1936/7 onwards.
    It is more common, and made by the Fa. Wille. Often these caps lack the RZM/SS mark on the peak.
    For the buying service, we extract a 10% surcharge.
    Or, at the very least, proper spelling as well as good grammar, and manners to match. That is, thank those who help you, otherwise you will have a lonely experience here.

- - Updated - -

Neither of these caps is an Allgemeine SS cap, but a black SS cap worn by all branches of the SS, including the Allgemeine SS.

Allgemeine-SS enlisted/nco's visor caps/ WHICH DO YOU LIKE?Allgemeine-SS enlisted/nco's visor caps/ WHICH DO YOU LIKE?This cap is more or less identical to the one in Canada, other than it is complete and in better shape. The 1935/6 Hoheitszeichen was added later, in the era. PS It even has a name tag and was worn by someone connected with the Allgem. SS Reiter unit in Bavaria. Allgemeine-SS enlisted/nco's visor caps/ WHICH DO YOU LIKE?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-23-2012 at 02:39 AM.

Thank you FB for saving me the time of explaining that black does not always equal Allgemeine. At times it becomes frustrating to continually post the same correction.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Personally, I would choose the earlier hat made from the melton type wool fabric and the cupal or tombak TK with it's neusilber finish which is very attractive. The other hat is not particularly remarkable IMO.

Thank you all again for your contributions. I can now see FB is the leading expert here and has a verse collections of said visors. And again, thank you all, especially you FB.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 12-28-2013 at 10:28 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast