Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Allgemeine SS insignia, the Delich treasure trove opens its portals.....

Article about: From my senior mentor David Delich come these images of the most significant SS collection in the northern hemisphere, and likely in the whole solar system. This, of course, is but a small p

Default Re: Allgemeine SS insignia, the Delich treasure trove opens its portals.....

Whilst I am not a collector of SS items as such, I do have an interest in insignia and it is a real pleasure to see such an outstanding collection posted on this forum.

Many thanks to FB for posting it and to the owner for allowing it to be posted.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS insignia, the Delich treasure trove opens its portals.....
    P
    Many

Default Re: Allgemeine SS insignia, the Delich treasure trove opens its portals.....

It's always a pleasure to see David's splendid material. For anyone with a serious desire to get all the details of the various SS-Standarten I would recommend checking through the SS-Befehls-Blaetter. They would regularly update and revise all the addresses and phone numbers.
    Mark Yerger's book pictured is, as pointed out, an excellent overview of the subject.
    d'Alquen
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine SS insignia, the Delich treasure trove opens its portals.....  

Thank you for the further sources.

It's always interesting, all services, branches, etc, what regulations say can/can't, are to be changed, etc then ignored by personnel. Similarly why high ranking officers wore what they did when obviously better was available or simply "not right".
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine SS insignia, the Delich treasure trove opens its portals.....   Allgemeine SS insignia, the Delich treasure trove opens its portals.....  

Allgemeine SS insignia, the Delich treasure trove opens its portals.....  

Many thanks to you F-B and Mr.Delich for sharing these fantastic pictures.

I added further material in a new thread which responds to many wishes expressed here.
    Thanks to all for their collegial work here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3