Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Allgemeine-SS Reichsfuhrerschule arrow emblem

Article about: by d'alquen There would be not many of those officers wearing the rune as SS officers only attended one class of the SA leadership school. d'alquen then i get it why that it is so hard to fi

Default Re: Allgemeine-SS Reichsfuhrerschule arrow emblem

Quote by d'alquen View Post
    There would be not many of those officers wearing the rune as SS officers only attended one class of the SA leadership school.
    d'alquen
    then i get it why that it is so hard to find anything out about this tyr rune badge, now i only have to decide will i give this rune a real special spot in my collection or trade it for something else im looking for, now another hard decision to find out

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem
    P
    Many

Has it,at least,been blacklight tested?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks so much. My statement was only a hunch, whereas the above interventions of my British and Canadian colleagues are historical facts. When one considers the size of US Central Command Headquarters, or that of the NATO ISAF HQ, then an officer corps of some 5000 or so for an entire organization is quite small. But my comparison is with modern military organizations with which I am familiar.
    it is not much but not bad also for the time and the non war periode, i woud love to have a time maschine and have a peek in this era (and buy some stuff in one of the rzm shops)

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Has it,at least,been blacklight tested?
    yes and no glow at all

during looking on my harddrive i found some nice photos of the tyr rune in wear hope you like them and if you have some more please post them
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem   Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem  

Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem   Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem  

Attached Images Attached Images Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem  Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem  Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem  Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem  Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem  Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem 

Quote by klinger View Post
    it is not much but not bad also for the time and the non war periode, i woud love to have a time maschine and have a peek in this era (and buy some stuff in one of the rzm shops)
    Here is your wish granted.Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem This is as close as we can get from this point.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Here is your wish granted.Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem This is as close as we can get from this point.
    how to say, i guess i woud say - bitte alles in die tüte packen (please put everything i a bag)
    and yes this is a well decorated shop window

I'm going to venture an opinion here and say that I like it. It's a shame that the backing is long gone from it,but,at least now,it does show the stitching beneath it and it looks right,to me.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I'm going to venture an opinion here and say that I like it. It's a shame that the backing is long gone from it,but,at least now,it does show the stitching beneath it and it looks right,to me.
    thanks for your opinion

found some more photos
    Attached Images Attached Images Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem  Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem 

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast