Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Is this Allgemeine SS tunic original?

Article about: Gents take a look at these photos and tell me what you think. Let me know if its real or fake. It has a roll of thread unopened and wrapped in a new wrapper with an RZM tag in the pocket.

Default Is this Allgemeine SS tunic original?

Is this Allgemeine SS tunic original?Is this Allgemeine SS tunic original?Is this Allgemeine SS tunic original?Is this Allgemeine SS tunic original?Gents take a look at these photos and tell me what you think. Let me know if its real or fake. It has a roll of thread unopened and wrapped in a new wrapper with an RZM tag in the pocket.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this Allgemeine SS tunic original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this Allgemeine SS tunic original?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS RZM Tags

Fake.

Also beware of rolls of thread with RZM labels.

Cheers, Ade.

Please post this tunic in a separate thread. Neither the tag in the lange Hose nor the Verwaltungsamt SS stamp are authentic in my opinion. I cannot fully tell with the textile, itself. No site has more images of authentic black SS regalia than here, but this item should be moved to a place for separate analysis. The only sure way to tell with these items is to examine them in person, as these images are not as revealing as they could be.

This thread is for authentic RZM and SS tags of various kinds and should not be degraded to an "is it fake...?" thread like all the others.

Adrian is also right that "SS thread" bulks danger and disappointment with it.

Agree.