Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Allgemeine SS Uniform and hat

Article about: Up for review and opinions as to its authenticity. I may have a chance to get this WW2 German Allgemeine SS Officer's uniform and visor. Before I plan to mortgage my home, If at all possible

Allgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatMore data for the beginner.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS Uniform and hat
    P
    Many

Allgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatIn the real items, versus the variety of fakes, the tailoring of the lapels is also crucial.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine SS Uniform and hat  

?

Thanks! A lot of info. But learning a lot.

Quote by Obal7 View Post
    Thanks! A lot of info. But learning a lot.
    At the risk of being more than didactic, only with very thorough and sophisticated knowledge should you embark on such a purchase.

I realize that expertise is generally the object of scorn in the year 2015, but we have some here and you are free to use it.

Or you are free to ignore it.

?

Ignore it!!! Never!! You guys have saved me more than a few times.
    Great advice!! Thanks for all of your help. I am learning a lot. And always learn something new.
    Yes. I agree. In this age, knowledge and experience is golden.

Our Dr. CMH signifies a collector who used this site to build a fine collection.

Allgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hat
    Quote by Obal7 View Post
    Ignore it!!! Never!! You guys have saved me more than a few times.
    Great advice!! Thanks for all of your help. I am learning a lot. And always learn something new.
    Yes. I agree. In this age, knowledge and experience is golden.
    Thanks. As I wrote, I am didactic to a fault. I have to be, because the task demands it, especially because the non linear character of the 21st century works against the conventional accumulation of knowledge.

You should buy the Mollo books to understand the broad strokes of SS uniform and the Beaver books to examine from afar a number of real examples.

and use this site.

At some point, if you are so inclined, you can buy my collection, as I will eventually sell it.

?

Thanks for the tips and advice.
    And indeed a nice collection!
    Keep me posted.

Quote by Obal7 View Post
    Thanks for the tips and advice.
    And indeed a nice collection!
    Keep me posted.
    You are welcome. You can help us by supporting our site with some of the money we saved you just now.

- - ------- - -

The items I include here were not found in hock shops for twenty five cents, US, of that you can be Allgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatcertain.

?

I have .. And I intend to regularly. Will do.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast