Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Allgemeine SS Uniform and hat

Article about: Up for review and opinions as to its authenticity. I may have a chance to get this WW2 German Allgemeine SS Officer's uniform and visor. Before I plan to mortgage my home, If at all possible

Quote by Obal7 View Post
    I have .. And I intend to regularly. Will do.
    Bravo. We work very hard in our honorary offices, which is to say, that my eighteen thousand post were only repaid in giggles, but also often in tears and shattered key boards from rage.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS Uniform and hat
    P
    Many

I do not earn a cent at this, but I am very honored to work with Adrian Stevenson and his allies. My exchanges with him signify an ideal of human wisdom and patience of which I can only dream, and always fall short.

Allgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatI found the source of the black "uniform" in the first post. These auction sites are a vector for fakes, and there are many more there, if you look closely.

Mr. Mint follows these places far more than do I.

The black uniform is had by a few persons, and one has to focus on those few places in the search for the real thing.

Viel Sammlerglueck!

?

It would have been a very brave taylor who tried to sell this to an SS officer

Quote by lew07 View Post
    It would have been a very brave taylor who tried to sell this to an SS officer
    Well said.

Allgemeine SS Uniform and hatmore data for the beginner here.

Allgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatAllgemeine SS Uniform and hatThe fact is, however, that the skilled hands that made this, see here, are no longer alive.

Nor are, despite what many savants assert, great stocks of old textile at hand and so forth.

Most here have never actually handled a real black SS uniform, nor handled several of them, so it is all rather theoretical and abstract.

These items are quite costly, so the effort invested in at least seeing real items will repay itself. You can see real items here through our pictures, but that event is alone not enough.

Our Dr. CHM is the parade master of a new collector making huge gains in knowledge and the quality of his collection.

Obal--
    The visor in your first post is a Latvian fake, and these all have common characteristics.
    See this thread for an explanation:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cap-a...tvians-239679/
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Interesting! Thanks!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast