MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Allgemeine SS Visor - 80s fake?

Article about: Here is the cloth peaked cap of Mr. D'Alquen. It is on the right.

Allgemeine SS Visor - 80s fake?Allgemeine SS Visor - 80s fake?Allgemeine SS Visor - 80s fake?Allgemeine SS Visor - 80s fake?Allgemeine SS Visor - 80s fake?The Neusilber badge, as it were.....

- - ------- - -

These are rather costly, but these are what were once on the cap in question.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS Visor - 80s fake?
    P
    Many

?

Thanks a lot for your help and sharing your knowledge gentlemen, special thanks to Mr Friedrich Berthold who is so kind to show us pics from his amazing
    collection. You helped me now the second time out with my SS cloth (black foetid woolens) in my collection, I appreciate
    it very much. I am still very excited about the good news

Br Herbert

Allgemeine SS Visor - 80s fake?Allgemeine SS Visor - 80s fake?Allgemeine SS Visor - 80s fake?Allgemeine SS Visor - 80s fake?Allgemeine SS Visor - 80s fake?Allgemeine SS Visor - 80s fake?Allgemeine SS Visor - 80s fake?Allgemeine SS Visor - 80s fake?Allgemeine SS Visor - 80s fake?Allgemeine SS Visor - 80s fake?Allgemeine SS Visor - 80s fake?Allgemeine SS Visor - 80s fake?Allgemeine SS Visor - 80s fake?Allgemeine SS Visor - 80s fake?
    Quote by Ostm63 View Post
    Thanks a lot for your help and sharing your knowledge gentlemen, special thanks to Mr Friedrich Berthold who is so kind to show us pics from his amazing
    collection. You helped me now the second time out with my SS cloth (black foetid woolens) in my collection, I appreciate
    it very much. I am still very excited about the good news

Br Herbert
    Thanks and happy collecting. Black foetid woolens have many mysteries and riddles in them, and we decipher them here, free of charge, and for the betterment of humankind.

I think that those of us committed to the project always take pleasure in spreading knowledge and the welcome news that something is authentic.

Also, especially in Europe, where this black SS stuff is rare and tough to find.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3